The Positive Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
DH and I went to a vintage market today. We didn't buy anything but it was fun to look around and enjoy the fall temps. I saw this jacket like the one worn in the movie Grease but it was too large for me.

IMG_1099.jpeg

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DH and I went to a vintage market today. We didn't buy anything but it was fun to look around and enjoy the fall temps. I saw this jacket like the one worn in the movie Grease but it was too large for me.

View attachment 461175
My bestie is doing a vintage market next weekend. Its neat to see other people who like the things she does. And appreciate her sewing talents!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm super excited that I have no real plans for this weekend. :cloud9:

There is a little "Dessert Tour" type thing going on in a nearby town where you can win prizes and things. I'm just not sure if we will go. DH definitely has to drive and you're supposed to make a purchase at each place to get into the prizes. It sounds delicious. :lol:

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Small positive but so nice - It was pouring rain overnight into this morning so I slept in. I haven't slept that late in a long time. Carleton kept jumping in bed because obviously he wanted breakfast. :biggrin:
Its not as bad as having a cell phone that when touched, shows 911 in red and your cat keeps pressing it to get rid of that red dot …….

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's hysterical- what did the police think of that ?! Rofl
Its the 911 operators that phone back when they don't get a voice at the other end. They were kind and we all wanted to find out why my phone did this in the middle of the night. I kept thinking after I knew the problem, "Bad Cat, Bad Cat what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you." I wasn't funny at the time, but it sure seems funny now.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Its the 911 operators that phone back when they don't get a voice at the other end. They were kind and we all wanted to find out why my phone did this in the middle of the night. I kept thinking after I knew the problem, "Bad Cat, Bad Cat what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you." I wasn't funny at the time, but it sure seems funny now.
Rofl... good one👍

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
DH and I visited our oldest in the city and had a wonderful time. We met another couple on the train going down who are visiting from the Ukraine and told us about what they've experienced there. They asked us for help with directions, etc. but when I tried to explain they seemed confused so instead we walked together and showed them exactly where to go as well as advice for coffee and cafes. The woman was so thankful she squeezed my hand and told DH he has a wonderful wife. They couldn't have been nicer and helping them really made our day! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.