The Positive Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I finally got to use some of the gift certificate to a float spa my dad and stepmother got me for my birthday LAST YEAR. Yes it took a whole year to make it there! But it was wonderful! The only issue I ran into was not knowing how long I'd been in there and going way over my time. :paperbag: The music was to soft to hear and I used earplugs anyway. But literally floating for an hour? Bliss. For the first few minutes my lower back wasn't so sure but then it relaxed and...ahhh... :lol: :cloud9:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday my oldest and I attended the final auditions at the Lyric Opera House. She is a member of the Young Professionals Club and got two free tickets. There were 600 applicants and only 25 finalists were chosen to audition. The audience got to vote for their favorite finalist of the 25 who performed. The winner will be eligible for an 11 month resident in training program.

IMG_2095.jpeg IMG_2093.jpeg

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday my oldest and I attended the final auditions at the Lyric Opera House. She is a member of the Young Professionals Club and got two free tickets. There were 600 applicants and only 25 finalists were chosen to audition. The audience got to vote for their favorite finalist of the 25 who performed. The winner will be eligible for an 11 month resident in training program.

View attachment 459778View attachment 459779
Beautiful theater.....glad you enjoyed it❤

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I just treated myself to a pedicure and on the way home stopped in Little Ceasars for a "Hot n Ready " with pepperoni- it sure was nice to get out of the house for 2hours( lol-Timmy came charging out of his cubby when I said " babies,Ma's home") he beat everyone to greet me first!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
That cake looks good! Carrot Cake is one of those things I get a taste for every now and then; but so many people don't seem to do it well. A good slice is worth searching for!
Me too and you're 100% right,a good one worth searching for because more often they not too good....Publix is pretty good,the actual Carrots Cake slices though and not the Carrot bar ( unless you don't like butter cream icing)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DD got a 95.4% on her history test today! And her essay questions were excellent! History hasn't always been her best subject; so it's exciting to see her do well. It's also her 4th history test and we are only in the 6th week of school! :dizzy: She's keeping pace well with the program.
i like it with pecans and pineapples. makes it so moist
Ok no pineapple for me. I looove me some fresh pineapple; but most of the time I don't want it cooked or canned. The exception is pineapple cookies and pineapple upside down cake.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Tintin had his annual checkup and vaccines yesterday - Healthy! And the staff loves him lol he behaves so well and is loving and cuddly. I'm grateful that all my cats are lovebugs at the vet and the staff love them!
Yeaaaah- very good news and it is great that they are all lovebugs & good for the Vet ,makes life that much easier❤

Status
Not open for further replies.