The Positive Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe how much"stuff" is in those cupboards - it's going to be kitchen horse shoes today with pitching stuff
Well you have 900 cupboards to top it off!!!!!rofl
My little cook-in kitchen cupboards are stuffed to the gills,can't imagine double ( or triple) the space..... the more space,the more stuff we accumulate

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I saw an old friend at the gym that I haven't seen in awhile. She had to help her brother with their father's house out of state. It was good to reconnect and catch up. She's a very energetic and upbeat person so I enjoy talking to her. 😊

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe how much"stuff" is in those cupboards - it's going to be kitchen horse shoes today with pitching stuff
I lived in my first house about ten years before redoing the kitchen and was stunned by how much I was storing that either never used or so nasty it should never be used. Then when I moved houses fifteen years later I threw out even more. It just feels so much better when you have less stuff.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to Pumpkinferno (And event with light up pumpkins that you walk through, they are all shaped in various designs, hard to describe but really cool) on Saturday went to Frightfest (Haunted events with actors who scare you) good times!
Sounds like good fun- there's a big haunted house type place they set up here for Halloween fun starting mid October with the actors and the spooky automated skeletons and such that jump out,pop up and come down from the ceilings as you walk( run,lol) through.....it was such a great time,I always enjoyed thst stuff

Glad you had fun!!!Nice TREAT!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday late afternoon/early evening we went to a Halloween pot luck at the house of one of our neighbors.🎃 It was for some of the families who live on our block and nice to spend time together. We all get along well which is rare these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.