The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got my youngest scheduled for Behind The Wheel and also went ahead and made an appointment for his driving test since I knew he'd have to wait a bit. If the stars align, he will have his Driver's License before he turns 17. And can drive to school for at least a couple months this year.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
still cold.but all sun today

I am thinking of getting a used pram for big Cal. I think she would feel too exposed in a stroller.
I want to go on walks with her. nd I think she would like being in one.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Windy and cold today.. very cold. The wind outside my apartment, on the beach is incredible..

Postive:
When going thought my paperwork, I found a reimbursement check from Health insurance company!!!
Reminder: open open your mail before filing envelope!!!

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:) my biggest tarantula molted out fine lastnight got to wake up to this today she is close to 7 inches diameter legspan the size of a coffee/tea cup plate
Wow, she is beautiful! The molt looks so realistic, too. How big is she? How long have you had her?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I found a new option for giving Mooch her Mirilax and Cosequin. Chewy didn't have the usual Delectables in stock when I got my Auto-ship; but I found Friskies has a new thing called lil' Gravies. Mooch made me sprinkle a treat on top but then she ate her "soup" right up. I'm hoping i can find some locally so we can try more flavors out. She likes having some variety; so this is a nice find.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isabelle and I went for a walk again today. Much longer, too, probably because more snow melted and there was more grass/dirt to walk on. She went to the edge of the backyard and walked around both side of the house. Also walked on the driveway to get to the front porch. Think she was confused and ready to go in as she saw the front door and started meowing. She knows that doors mean to go back inside, and seemed confused. I picked her up and carried her to the backyard. She saw the stairs to reach the enclosed back porch (the way we came out) and walked straight up the stairs and into the deck when I opened the door. She is so smart!

Here is a cute video! I'd left one window open and the kittens were meowing and staring at us. Isabelle went up to the screen and distressed/interested meowed, like why are you guys in there? Are you okay? No growling at all, haha. So cute! And enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine <3

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I finally got a COVID vaccine appointment! My current clinic is vaccinating by age and its only at age 72 this week so probably a couple weeks until they got to me. But earlier in the week I received an email from my former Clinic which is in a different network saying they were taking appointments for anyone 65 and older.
But of course when I checked, they were totally booked. I have been logging in every few hours since though and finally found an opening for Monday at their clinic only about five miles away.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is we got our Aldi order. I got honey mustard dressing/dip, dijon mustard, cajun cheese curds, garlic cheese curds, vanilla coffee creamer, Aldi's Doritos knockoff nacho chips, chia/flax tortilla chips, variety pack of entertainment crackers, McIntosh apples, Gala apples, Anjou pears, avocadoes, vanilla greek yogurt, real maple syrup, bananas, frozen blueberries, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, romaine lettuce, bell peppers, vegetarian tenders.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I'd left one window open and the kittens were meowing and staring at us. Isabelle went up to the screen and distressed/interested meowed, like why are you guys in there? Are you okay? No growling at all, haha
I must've missed something.Who had kittens?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Well I finally got a COVID vaccine appointment! My current clinic is vaccinating by age and its only at age 72 this week so probably a couple weeks until they got to me. But earlier in the week I received an email from my former Clinic which is in a different network saying they were taking appointments for anyone 65 and older.
But of course when I checked, they were totally booked. I have been logging in every few hours since though and finally found an opening for Monday at their clinic only about five miles away.
I was on a waiting list at our Health Department and a pharmacy. The I checked Cleveland Clinic MyChart just
now and they have available appointments. I guess they didn't want to to make a huge announcement. When
I went to schedule it it seemed every time and day in March was open so if you live in NE Ohio, near Bath,
you can get one there, don't know about the other CC locations and you must have a CC doc you've seen in the past
2 years.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must've missed something.Who had kittens?
Those are my babies! (Katrina and Persia) Still call them the kittens, even though they are over 1.5 years, haha ;) Although Katrina looks small like she is still young as she is between 8-9 pounds and lacking in the fluff since she is short haired. Isabelle and Persia are full fluffy and over 10 lbs!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is I finally talked to my guy friend on Facebook, the cute one I mentioned who I haven't seen in 20 years who looks Spanish or French? He posted something on my friend's Facebook wall about not wearing a mask at Sunoco and everybody yelling at him to put one on. So I asked him why he wasn't wearing a mask. He told me he had a lot on his mind and was thinking about other things, so he forgot his mask. That was it. I don't know if he remembers me or not. :thumbsup:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Those are my babies! (Katrina and Persia) Still call them the kittens, even though they are over 1.5 years, haha ;) Although Katrina looks small like she is still young as she is between 8-9 pounds and lacking in the fluff since she is short haired. Isabelle and Persia are full fluffy and over 10 lbs!
Katrina looks like a kitten, so cute!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I was on a waiting list at our Health Department and a pharmacy. The I checked Cleveland Clinic MyChart just
now and they have available appointments. I guess they didn't want to to make a huge announcement. When
I went to schedule it it seemed every time and day in March was open so if you live in NE Ohio, near Bath,
you can get one there, don't know about the other CC locations and you must have a CC doc you've seen in the past
2 years.
I want to amend this. You do not have to have a Cleveland Clinic doc. Just make a MyChart account and
you can schedule it that way.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isabelle took me on a long walk yesterday and we stayed out for quite some time. She left the backyard and walked behind the next door neighbor's backyard that has a fence. She seemed to be staring and watching people in the park, especially the frisbee golfers closest to us. Lots of excitement for her! She is very brave outside, too, and nothing spooked her. She also took me out to the sidewalk and even explored into the snow for a few steps! Looking forward to another walk today and the bright sunshine that is out. The longer days and more consistent sunshine has been helping me feel much safer, and craving to get out of the house more.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is my brother just told me he is sending me a bunch of spicy hot chips and 3 whole grain mustards from Amazon. I'm really excited to try the mustards on my snack plates, I hope they are really thick. He didn't tell me what brands. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.