The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love that age! They are so fun and exploring the world with wide eyes! My cousin’s newest addition is about 16 months now and she got some pictures of him walking in his snowsuit and tiny boots the other day. He was beyond adorable. It makes me want to borrow him for a few hours. I’d so happily give them some breaks in exchange for time with all the little dudes! I need an occasional baby/toddler fix since I’m done with that stage. :lol:

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kids and I walked along the back of our yard. We have crocus, daffodils and tulips all coming up! Most are 1-2 1/2" tall; so no blooms yet. But it's a start! :bliss:
Looking like spring! Isabelle took me for a tour around the back yard, but I forgot to check for flowers here. It was so nice walking barefoot in the moist dirt and dry, sun warmed grass. Refreshing air and bright sunshine!!!

She was such a good girl letting me put her harness on. It has been almost a year since she last wore it.

PXL_20210303_172026459.MP.jpg

PXL_20210303_172007029.jpg

Upper 50s today with lots of sun!! What's not to like? I will open the windows and air out the house.
Right now it's in the 20, ha!☀😎⛱
Beautiful! Not quite as hot yet here, at least until later, but opened the windows for the cats and I to enjoy. It really makes a difference having fresh air coming in!

PXL_20210303_132500009.jpg

And my last positive, besides the beautiful weather, is having thrre snuggle buddies at once with me on the couch. Been a while since all three at once cuddled with me at once! Must be my lucky day!

PXL_20210303_184857539.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Looking like spring! Isabelle took me for a tour around the back yard, but I forgot to check for flowers here. It was so nice walking barefoot in the moist dirt and dry, sun warmed grass. Refreshing air and bright sunshine!!!

She was such a good girl letting me put her harness on. It has been almost a year since she last wore it.

View attachment 372069
View attachment 372070

Beautiful! Not quite as hot yet here, at least until later, but opened the windows for the cats and I to enjoy. It really makes a difference having fresh air coming in!

View attachment 372071

And my last positive, besides the beautiful weather, is having thrre snuggle buddies at once with me on the couch. Been a while since all three at once cuddled with me at once! Must be my lucky day!

View attachment 372073
She looks sooo adorable in the harness!!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
45 degrees today which is like a heatwave for us. I was able to spend an hour on the porch, washing, sweeping and cleaning the porch and the cat shelters. I put one away and removed the straw from the one with the heated mat, as I am now just getting one cat at a time visiting. I also, and this was so cool, walked through the backyard and snow to use the water faucet. I would never do this in the past out of fear of slipping and falling down the basement stairs. SO happy they are gone.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is I just discovered that if you treat a tomato sauce & hot sauce stain right away, it actually comes out! The leg of my jeans is soggy from where I dabbed the stain remover, but I'm so happy. I noticed if I wait until the next day, the stain won't come out and I wear a hole in the clothing scrubbing it. Yay! Learned something useful.:cheerleader:

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks sooo adorable in the harness!!
Thank you! Besides being super cute, it also buckles around the neck instead of having to be pulled over the head and then adjusted, like previous harnesses I've used. Much easier to get on and off and seems a calmer experience for the pet!

My positive is I just discovered that if you treat a tomato sauce & hot sauce stain right away, it actually comes out! The leg of my jeans is soggy from where I dabbed the stain remover, but I'm so happy. I noticed if I wait until the next day, the stain won't come out and I wear a hole in the clothing scrubbing it. Yay! Learned something useful.:cheerleader:
Look at you go! Nice job! :celebrate:

My positive is finding a new show I've really been enjoying. It is called Ginny and Goergia and is on Netflix. I haven't been into romance themes lately, but the romance plotline is pulling at my feels. It seems to have some drama, coming of age, and romance and is both light-hearted and more serious.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
W WillowMarie I was wondering about that show...

With all the hype; and because I read and loved the book, "Firefly Lane", I watched the series..
Ugh... Not a fan of it.. The characterization was over the top... After the 3rd or 4th episode, I just wanted to shake both of the main characters... Too much...

I still have to watch the second season of Virgin River.

I did binge, Beecham House on PBS. I was disappointed to learn that it was cancelled.. so no season 2... sigh.. I really enjoyed it.

I am going to begin watching, "Grantchester", PBS... I recorded the latest season of it..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
45 degrees today which is like a heatwave for us. I was able to spend an hour on the porch, washing, sweeping and cleaning the porch and the cat shelters. I put one away and removed the straw from the one with the heated mat, as I am now just getting one cat at a time visiting. I also, and this was so cool, walked through the backyard and snow to use the water faucet. I would never do this in the past out of fear of slipping and falling down the basement stairs. SO happy they are gone.
Susan, I didn't know you have cat shelters, awwwww

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at you go! Nice job!
Thanks! Storing up info for when/if I finally get out of here and can do my own laundry again. :crossfingers:

and pet her on the head like i do to graycie
Hee hee. That's sorta romantic I guess. Demi licked me on the head while I was sleeping. I don't know what that's all about. :lol:

My positive is we are getting our Aldi order tomorrow. I won't post what I got until then because they usually substitute a lot of stuff. I hope I get the Cajun cheese curds I ordered. 🧀

Status
Not open for further replies.