The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you have to sign up for this second one? The $600 one? Or does it come automatically?
I went on the IRS Website this morning; to track the status of my stimulus check. It said my payment would be sent tomorrow, 1/6... I will check it again, later in the week...

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's annoying that getting married would actually hurt you financially. It was good for us to have the legal protections.

Still, you could get engaged and move to the fiancé stage without it affecting anything, seems like. :heartshape:
well she came home early from work today and i we were able to find a place that had somthing she liked hehe:lol: had to compromise on the size of the jade pendant she liked i wanted to get her a big chunk but she is practical about money i spend on her:lol: so i said :lol:ok it needs diamonds on it then haha but no worries i already have a plan valentines day is coming soon:lol:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I ordered my seeds for the garden this year! :hyper: Yes it's early; but right now you get the pick of everything.

Then this morning I got an e-mail from Burpee with an offer for a cute free seed storage tin with a $50 purchase. They should have sent that 12 hours earlier! :lol: (Although I didn't spend that much anyway.)

But I'm just glad I've got my order in. I chose 3 kinds of bush beans and one pole bean, lima beans, 2 types of carrots, peas and corn. I prefer to get my tomato and pepper plants locally.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same thing happened to me! My positive is my favorite cousin is talking to me again on Facebook. She used to chat with me everyday, but then disappeared for 4 months. She was like Hi kiddo, I just wanted to make sure you had a good Birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. No explanation for why she ignored me all that time. Maybe like your friend, she was going through a bad time? :dunno:
Could be! Times are interesting right now, for sure. Love how she remembered all the important days and holidays she missed to wish you well on. Seems she is aware of how long it has been.

Excited Ru Paul's Drag Race new season just started!!! That is always one of my feel good shows.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found out that (hopefully) the Hershey Bears AHL hockey team will be playing this upcoming season and we can go to a game. We've gone every year for the last 10 years or so. Couldn't go last year because of Covid. :mad2: Lots of memories made on those trips and it's really a family tradition now.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I chose 3 kinds of bush beans and one pole bean, lima beans
Huh. It just occurred to me that I have never seen a bean plant, besides green beans! I eat canned beans so much, I never really thought about it. Will have to Google it.

My positive is I found a bunch of fun stuff at Dollar General- dried fruit, chips, crackers, dip, salad dressing, coffee. Dad is going to go get the stuff tomorrow. He'll have to go into the store unless I can figure out how to do curbside. They won't let me do it on the computer, I would have to use the app on my cell phone, and I'm not used to the really small buttons. It seems like it would take forever.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is that I tried a new brand of wet food ( Castor & Pollux ) and both Boone and Gracie loved it!! I am going to try to get more organic and limited ingredient wet food in the future so I am happy they liked my first attempt.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I so love the throw Nicole got me for Christmas that I bought another one, ha!! Different color of course.
Cal and I snuggled for awhile after I was up and then went back for a rest this mornng. She was making
her cooing sounds, so darling.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did some dance exercises for the first time in a long time. Two songs, including a newer song they had made a video of that made me excited as the song makes me want to get up and dance! It was the Ice Cream song by BlackPink ft. Selena Gomez.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Youngest passed his Unit 1 Driver's Ed test with a 90%. They have to take one test per class and then a 50 question Final Exam before they can move onto the "behind the wheel" part of Driver's Ed. The instructor kept telling the students that if they can't attend the 6pm-9pm class, they could always log into the other class that is from 3pm-6pm. None of the kids had the heart to tell them that they are all in school until 3:30pm so that's not possible. :lol:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
They have to take one test per class and then a 50 question Final Exam before they can move onto the "behind the wheel" part of Driver's Ed.
Good luck, I remember going through the behind the wheel part of driver's ed. with my kids. DH took one of them and when the second was old enough I took the other. Even though they both did pretty well I was a nervous wreck. :nervous:

I had phase 2 of my dental implant surgery the other day and not feeling overly great but my positive is I slept much better last night and looking forward to the next six months when it will be over.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck, I remember going through the behind the wheel part of driver's ed. with my kids. DH took one of them and when the second was old enough I took the other. Even though they both did pretty well I was a nervous wreck. :nervous:

I had phase 2 of my dental implant surgery the other day and not feeling overly great but my positive is I slept much better last night and looking forward to the next six months when it will be over.
My husband took our oldest and I will probably make him take the youngest. I too would be too nervous which would probably get him nervous. Depending on how long Covid lasts, it might not be the usual test. During Covid, they are literally only making teens do 3 maneuvers while the instructor stands outside the car. No actual road test. I think they have to park, do a 3 point turn, and something else. That's it. :rolleyes:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
No actual road test. I think they have to park, do a 3 point turn, and something else. That's it. :rolleyes:
I wonder if this is the same for every state. I understand the limitations due to Covid but feel the road test is really important. Maybe they could retest when it's safer. Not sure how it should be handled. :dunno:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Feeling ouchy? I think this calls for your face ice cream!!

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder if this is the same for every state. I understand the limitations due to Covid but feel the road test is really important. Maybe they could retest when it's safer. Not sure how it should be handled. :dunno:
No retest. If you do those 3 moves, you are given your license. Instructor said a lot of people lie about how much time they have behind the wheel so God only knows what is being released out onto our roadways.

Status
Not open for further replies.