The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a pic of it. Block of cheese, garden vegetable flavor. I think it's around $10 for the shipping and packing. Aldi delivers it to my mom's church in town, the church people wipe everything down, and a girl brings it out to the house. We live 30 minutes from town, so Aldi won't deliver themselves.
View attachment 361482
My positive is my mom was feeling generous I guess, because she bought me 5 new shirts. I haven't gotten them yet, but they are in colors I usually don't wear. I'm trying to branch out. Here are some pics. That's not me, it's the model:
View attachment 361486View attachment 361483View attachment 361484View attachment 361485View attachment 361487
Beautiful shirts, mags!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Elphaba09 Elphaba09 Happy belated birthday to the sweet little Hobbit!! Time has flown!

I did a little Christmas photoshoot with my kids at my mother’s yesterday after they got showers. I just used my iphone but I think I did ok. Mom has enough decorations that worked as props. And a huge tree that switches between colored and white lights. The only thing I brought besides clothes was my kids Santa hats and a Christmas plaid blanket.

After the kids were done and I was putting mom’s things back where I found them; her cats got in on it. And now I need to get prints and frames because; well just look!:loveeyes::lol:
5F72B063-A0A3-4B3D-89AB-41B79671BB36.jpeg
D61B372E-B7AA-4457-BF55-4D36A7846BC9.jpeg
8BD34EDA-040D-46BF-8D3A-3A02AB5D0F43.jpeg
0DF4DCEC-9447-4BB5-B3DB-5F602765C2D0.jpeg
77357ECA-0E43-4C44-A591-AC4322EC4C0C.jpeg

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Elphaba09 Elphaba09 Happy belated birthday to the sweet little Hobbit!! Time has flown!

I did a little Christmas photoshoot with my kids at my mother’s yesterday after they got showers. I just used my iphone but I think I did ok. Mom has enough decorations that worked as props. And a huge tree that switches between colored and white lights. The only thing I brought besides clothes was my kids Santa hats and a Christmas plaid blanket.

After the kids were done and I was putting mom’s things back where I found them; her cats got in on it. And now I need to get prints and frames because; well just look!:loveeyes::lol:
View attachment 361648View attachment 361649View attachment 361650View attachment 361651View attachment 361652
Those are amazing!!! They look professional!! I think little Pumpkin
has to come to my house for a weekend, I think Big Cal would love him.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
My $500 gift card raffle prize from one of the vendors at the virtual conference arrived today :yess: Or maybe it was yesterday. I found the package this morning as I was heading out to the supermarket. It was an Amazon bubble envelope and I was :headscratch: at first because I hadn't bought anything from Amazon lately. I opened the envelope and saw the gift cards inside. I wonder if I can use one of the cards for my upcoming washing machine repair :think:
Are they Visa cards> Can you use one for the repair?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
After starting on Saturday, I finally washed and dried bedding, and made the bed.!! Kind of
pathetic but for me this was a big deal. Will wash the duvet tomorrow, just went with the older
one. I am washing smalls in Dreft but that's not a big deal.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is Hobbit's first birthday!
Happy Bday Hobbit! ❤

Beautiful shirts, mags!!
Thanks. I usually only wear brown, tan, gray, navy, light blue, and some greens. I never wear lavender, but I'll give it a try for free!

her cats got in on it.
Gorgeous kitties. They are voguing for the camera! 😍

I am washing smalls in Dreft but that's not a big deal.
You know that's exciting to me! :thumbsup:

After escaping the house and generating a massive search, lots of prayers, well wishes, Elsie is home! DH and I don't even need to exchange Christmas gifts this year, we are just happy!
Yay! So happy for you. Yes, that would be the best Xmas present ever, I wouldn't need anything else either. :cheerleader:

My positive is I've been doing some new exercises that I invented and they seem to have helped my sore right leg! I have no idea why, but I'm so happy. I can live with the pain because I'm tough, but let's face it, daily throbbing pain is no fun! I would say the pain has lessened by at least half and I have only been doing this workout for 3 days! Fingers crossed that I can get to zero pain. :crossfingers:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here he is eyeing his cake! What a difference a year makes! He is currently just shy of 30 lbs!
20201208_161030.jpg 043.JPG

My other positive thing is my latest painting. This is a poor picture of it because the lighting in the house is not the best at night, but this is going over our bed.
image (34).jpg

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What amazing growth for a year! I'm sure he enjoyed the cake.

Beautiful painting!
His father is roughly 6' 6", so we are expecting him to be tall. The doctor stopped using the adjusted growth chart for preemies when Hobbit was about three or four months old. My husband thinks it is funny that Hobbit is half my height already.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
my husband was craving McDonald's for lunch and picked me up a small oreo McFlurry to help with my insatiable sweet tooth lately! I'm very happy right now.
yum! i love those thangs lol. my husband got me some toaster struedels for my breakfast ... i cant wait to have two of them later

Status
Not open for further replies.