The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss eveliina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Most of my Christmas wrapping is done. I took one afternoon to Christmas shop - with a list. I don’t like spending time in stores these days. I didn’t buy a whole lot this year and I still have a few more to buy online - for Eveliina and Augustus. It is ok if they don’t arrive on time but hopefully they do. :)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My kids slept in today. Are you ready for this? They slept in until..... TEN FORTY FIVE!!!! :thud:I was up, dressed and confused. :lol:

I don't know what wore them out because we didn't even leave the house this weekend. DH did go in to work early so I guess they fell back to sleep after he left. DS doesn't usually do that. :lol:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I went to a candy outlet store today to buy a special treat for our vet who is retiring, our groomer and the veterinary staff. Everything is individually wrapped and sealed so they don't have to worry about contagions. It's a positive feeling for me to give gifts to the people who care for my pet(s). :gift:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is we placed our Aldi order for Friday tonight. Hopefully I'll get everything I ordered- vanilla cappuccino mix, plain bagels, cinnamon raisin bagels, sweet cream coffee creamer, coconut coffee creamer, instant coffee, pepper jack cauliflower dip, pineapple salsa, black bean & corn salsa, garden vegetable cheese block, vegetarian sausage, veggie burgers, vanilla almond milk, pink lady apples, apricot preserves, raspberry preserves, wildflower honey, maple syrup, and various other fruits, veggies, etc.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is we placed our Aldi
for Friday tonight. Hopefully I'll get everything I ordered- vanilla cappuccino mix, plain bagels, cinnamon raisin bagels, sweet cream coffee creamer, coconut coffee creamer, instant coffee, pepper jack cauliflower dip, pineapple salsa, black bean & corn salsa, garden vegetable cheese block, vegetarian sausage, veggie burgers, vanilla almond milk, pink lady apples, apricot preserves, raspberry preserves, wildflower honey, maple syrup, and various other fruits, veggies, etc.

I envy you being able to shop for your groceries
online and having them delivered to your door. How much do they charge for that? What is a garden vegetable cheese block? I have only been to Aldi once. I didn't realize that they had so much vegetarian things.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is a garden vegetable cheese block?
Here's a pic of it. Block of cheese, garden vegetable flavor. I think it's around $10 for the shipping and packing. Aldi delivers it to my mom's church in town, the church people wipe everything down, and a girl brings it out to the house. We live 30 minutes from town, so Aldi won't deliver themselves.
1607450029627.png

My positive is my mom was feeling generous I guess, because she bought me 5 new shirts. I haven't gotten them yet, but they are in colors I usually don't wear. I'm trying to branch out. Here are some pics. That's not me, it's the model:
1607450603188.png
1607450562323.png
1607450572662.png
1607450582857.png
1607450719034.png

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I envy you being able to shop for your groceries
online and having them delivered to your door. How much do they charge for that? What is a garden vegetable cheese block? I have only been to Aldi once. I didn't realize that they had so much vegetarian things.
In the last few years Aldis has really stepped up their game and become more competitive with what they carry.I've been very impressed with them and the quality of the products they offer,too.

Status
Not open for further replies.