The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
.I've been on my own since my helper had prolonged exposure with someone who contracted COVID19
I decided to self isolate.She came in Monday, then found out. So I wiped the house with bleach, etc
and doing the best I can.

Supposed to be 50 today!! I washed 6 throws yesterday for the gang outside.

Nicole is treating me to a cut and color!! (after telling me for the 2,000,000th time she doesn't
like the color I've been getting for the past almost ten years, ha!!!! Sisters, groan💞

I'm kind of getting in the spirit of Christmas! My mother passed a week after Christmas and my
marriage broke up the week of but somehow yesterday I started getting that feeling I haven't had
in over 21 years.I'm going to see if I can locate the cat Nativity set and put it out.
1607690285190.png

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should fly in with your laundry! You can drink coffee, all I have is a small French press but that will work. :hugs:
Okay! Laundry & coffee sounds like heaven. And kitties & friends. :cloud9:

somehow yesterday I started getting that feeling I haven't had in over 21 years.
Same here. It feels like this year might be looking up. My spirit feels like it's lifting. :crossfingers:

My positive is tonight is our Aldi delivery! Yay, can't wait to see if I got everything I ordered. :cheerleader:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was able to get Mooch’s meds ordered from Chewy and they shipped today! :banana1:

I had switched to Walmart’s pet pharmacy last spring but they’ve been on backorder there since at least August! I got my last refill from the vet in a panic because I hadn’t noticed when no autoship arrived until I only had a little left. I called Walmart to complain and sent an email because they had sent a “your auto ship order is processing soon” email; but nothing saying that it wasn’t coming.

I was supposed to get the next auto ship a few weeks ago but this time to they let me know it was backordered. I’ve been keeping an eye but I noticed Chewy has it in stock so I hurried and ordered and had them contact my vet. Whew!!😅

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While sitting at the table this morning with my coffee,my Mystery decides to leave the bedroom and venture in to the living room.She does leave the bedroom often but not usually early like this.Anyway,Mr. Tuffy decides he wants to play,and they were off and running......one end of the house to the other,sliding across the living room floor,tails all poofy and eyes big as saucers.Mind you,she doesn't have much of a tail...I call her Little Stub...it was broken when she showed up here and it fell off,leaving her about 4 inches.Anyhow,she did this spider crawl thing across the floor,hissing at him and decided to be the princess that she is and repose herself to take a bath.His reaction was like what?that's it?She has asthma,and I worry about her when she gets all wound up...there's usually a coughing fit following,but not today.I just sat and laughed my butt off,so happy she was apparently feeling good,and he was gentleman enough to let her be when she was done.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Our library closed again due to a stay-at-home advisory order but the drive thru is open so I had a book put on Hold and it came in today. My positive is that I can't wait to start reading it. 📖

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
positive my pop turned 82 today
I must be tired, I read that as your "pup" turned 82. I was like, how can a dog live to be 82? :lol: Happy Bday to your dad!

My positive is that I got everything in my Aldi order tonight except my vanilla cappuccino and my vegetarian sausage. They substituted strawberry preserves for my mom's raspberry preserves and you should have seen her freak out. "How dare they! I want my raspberry. I hate strawberry preserves." I guess I'll have to eat it for her. :lol:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must be tired, I read that as your "pup" turned 82. I was like, how can a dog live to be 82? :lol: Happy Bday to your dad!

My positive is that I got everything in my Aldi order tonight except my vanilla cappuccino and my vegetarian sausage. They substituted strawberry preserves for my mom's raspberry preserves and you should have seen her freak out. "How dare they! I want my raspberry. I hate strawberry preserves." I guess I'll have to eat it for her. :lol:
thank you maggie :)sorry to hear about the missing coffee sounds like it would be good to drink

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Our library closed again due to a stay-at-home advisory order but the drive thru is open so I had a book put on Hold and it came in today. My positive is that I can't wait to start reading it. 📖
title?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is that I will get the house almost to myself for a few hours today. Husband is going to a friend's house to work on a car. Oldest will be at work. Youngest will still be home but he tends to stay in his room playing video games.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Kira-Kira (flood advisory with possible snow predicted so good day to stay indoors and hope I can start reading it today)

Ugh, the morning started out hectic. I spilled my coffee all over the coffee table which had some of my fav magazines and remote control on it. Luckily my laptop which was next to the tv remote didn't get wet. Then I realized I didn't have any cardamon for a new recipe I was going to bake. I really didn't want to go out in the pouring rain but since DH likes dessert he offered to go for me. :yess: My positive is I dried the magazines and remote off, wiped down the coffee table and DH is at the store now to get cardamon.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just put in a small load of smalls
I actually got clean smalls too, after waiting 3 weeks, but luckily I have 21 pairs thanks to the last stimulus check. :thumbsup:

It's a 🤗 feeling to know you have true friends you really like and get along with well and can count on.
Same here, but I know it gets frustrating for them because they never see me, because of my illness, then Corona. Hopefully next year I can be a better friend and get out more. :crossfingers:

My positive is I dried the magazines and remote off, wiped down the coffee table and DH is at the store now to get cardamon.
That's a positive attitude! No sense crying over spilled coffee, right? We just keep moving & pour another cup. 😉☕

My positive is I'm bidding on some cappuccino on Ebay and I'm the only bidder. So it looks like I might win! I only bid $1, but shipping is very high, so the price works out okay. 👍

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Lizzie, she sounds adorable!! How old is she?
We're really not sure since she came to us as a dumped kitty,but we're thinking she's around 4 or 5.And oh my yes she is adorable!She kinda gets a little special treatment as when she arrived here,the others didn't treat her very nicely.Once she was bathed and de-flead and vetted,she chose our bedroom as her safe place,so she sleeps with me every night.Spoiled much?lol

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
We're really not sure since she came to us as a dumped kitty,but we're thinking she's around 4 or 5.And oh my yes she is adorable!She kinda gets a little special treatment as when she arrived here,the others didn't treat her very nicely.Once she was bathed and de-flead and vetted,she chose our bedroom as her safe place,so she sleeps with me every night.Spoiled much?lol
Do you have a pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.