The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Do you guys still wear jean shirts? I haven't worn one in over 20 years.
I used to have a few jean shirts but I also wore them along time ago. I probably saved one but if I did it's at the back of my closet and I forgot about it until I read your post. However, I have two jean jackets that I love and they last forever, one is lightweight and the other is a heavier weight. I can't imagine being without them. ☺

My positive is I heard from the first teacher I ever worked with at school. We keep in touch but over the years the time has gotten further and further apart. Since I haven't spoken to her in awhile we stayed on the phone for two hours! :cool2:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found out that my vet price matches 1-800-PetMeds so no more having to get the authorization from my vet and mailing it to Chewy and hoping they get it. I can just go to the vet and pick up the Revolution Plus. Just have to remember to let them know I want them to price match.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nice romantic time for you and DH.💞 Will you have more fires?
Maybe one or two. The kids love toasting marshmallows and sometimes we make hotdogs over the fire. DH has also done popcorn and that’s really good! It has a hint of smokiness to it.

Today has been nice and quiet. I’m thinking of making a pumpkin chocolate chip cake.:yummy:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two jean jackets that I love and they last forever, one is lightweight and the other is a heavier weight. I can't imagine being without them.
I haven't worn a jean jacket since the 80s! I remember everyone had one.

The jean shirt wasn't very warm, but the positive is that I didn't waste $40 buying a brand new one! I think I would rather get some pretty turtlenecks and flannels to layer.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We wore denim button down shirts when I worked for Hallmark. I definitely don’t need to relive that uniform. I never liked jean jackets either. They are too stiff. But when DD was a baby we took a trip and I hadn’t realized how much cooler it would be there at night and that was what I found at Walmart. A baby jean jacket. It was tooo cute! I wonder if I kept that? 🤔

I finally got to make the pumpkin chocolate chip cake I’ve been wanting to for weeks. We all had some while it was still warm too.:cloud9:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I finally got to make the pumpkin chocolate chip cake I’ve been wanting to for weeks.
Pictures please! :please: That sounds so delicious.

I haven't worn a jean jacket since the 80s! I remember everyone had one.
Interesting because they are still popular here and sold in the apparel stores. I wear my light weight one most of the time and it's not stiff at all.

My evening positive is Carleton has been so much more playful since the weather got cooler - he got the zoomies, ran through the house and played with two of his favorite toys. :dizzycat:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari Love the chairs !
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles The cake sounds sooo good!! I bet DD looked adorable in her jacket!!
M maggiedemi I've had denim jackets for a long, long, time. I still wear the one I bought in the 90s but not often as MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles said, they are too stiff.

Going to be cool but sunny today. I think I'll be able to sit out for a bit. One of the Ginger Gang is sound asleep on red blanket
on my chair, he looks toasty. I've been on a sourdough-toast-with-strawberry-seedless-preserves kick, sooo good!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pictures please! :please: That sounds so delicious.
Here’s whats left after setting aside some for the neighbor and my family getting into it. I rediscovered that I don’t own a normal bundt pan; so hearts it is! :lol: My other option looks like a fancy castle or something and is cool but a pain to grease.
DD6E56AD-AF9F-4482-AD84-07E98C5817AF.jpeg

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is dad and I went to town today to pick up our Walmart order. I got a bunch of cat food and 3 granolas. I also returned a pair of jeans to JCPenney and got a $25 refund.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is your town very far away?
It's a 30 minute drive. I wish I lived in that town. My dad was born there, but for some reason he wanted to move to the country. He regrets it now.

Pomeranian dogs, one was a puppy, and a pretty calico cat.
My two favorites! Pomeranians & Calicos.

My positive is I saw that guy & his dog practicing agility training from my window today! They were using the field closer to my house. He had somebody with him this time, but I couldn't see if it was a girl. It makes sense that a great guy like that would be taken. Regardless if he's married or single, I do enjoy watching his dog have so much fun!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to be it will be a beauty of a day here. I have an appt.at the Cleveland Clinic pain clinic and I dread the ride but I know
or hope the foliage will be ready. Two of the ginger gang are asleep on the red blanket in the wicker chair, curled up together,
so cute.

Cal was out for about a half hour. She loves the crisp morning air but is wondering why the ginger gang are on her deck, ha!!
The Vincie girl wouldn't have tolerated it unless she got to know them first but Cal is different......bashful and the Vincie girl always
had her back. :rbheart: :hearthrob:

MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles The cake is mouthwatering!!!
Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily Does Fiola like the rabbit?
susanm9006 susanm9006 I felt so much better when I got a haircut!!

Status
Not open for further replies.