The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkysmom

Inky's legacy - Belly rubs CAN tame feral cats!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is a great thread and great idea. My positive thing to say is that my two kitties and my dog love cuddling together and sleeping on the bed with me every night and look absolutely adorable. Sometimes I get home and they're all piled up together on my bed in my soft new down comforter and there's no room for me!
It's nice to see they're so bonded since my little cat spent about six months relentlessly attacking my dog non-stop at first and scratched his cornea the first night, and the shelter tried to not let me adopt this dog at all because they thought he had "high prey drive" and would kill my cats. Lol he's afraid of them, they're in charge. Glad they were wrong, love my little fur family.
Can some of the proceeds go to researching more treatments for pets with cancer? I've lost a lot of cats to various forms of cancer, seems to come on fast and there's rarely any good treatments.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My kitties were under the blanket by my feet, like cozy little purring foot warmers. :purr: They were pretty unhappy that I got out of the bed for work, and let the cold air in. Until they got breakfast, at least.

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My kitty slept contentedly on my lap for a long time last night, all the while purring. I felt the expansion and contraction of her lungs and the vibration of her purring on my thighs, and I felt so happy to be trusted by this little furry creature. Every once in a while she'd lazily stretch out her legs and spread her toes, then she'd re-position her head somewhere on my shins and settle into a more comfortable position. I lost two hours of sleep because I didn't want to move, but that's two hours I gladly gave up for this cuddle time!

inkysmom

Inky's legacy - Belly rubs CAN tame feral cats!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pmousse I loved that post, you perfectly described cuddling with a cat. I've literally woken up twisted like a pretzel, or curled up at the foot of my own bed freezing with no blankets all cramped up and huddled in a tiny corner like a squirrel while my 81 pound dog and 4 or 5 cats at a time luxuriously stretched out across my whole bed and stole my whole down comforter, and wouldn't move. Or cats and dog would cuddle on top of me and I'd be trapped for hours.
Tinydestroyer, that name is a perfect description of my cats lol.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful post! Upbeat and happy cat! I new to the site and your post inspired my first reply! :wave3:

Just learning how to navigate site. I love this site and I am positive many great things are inspired by the members. I am hoping my older eyes will be able to see all the wonderful posts here. I am a long time cat lover and rescuer. It makes me so happy to find many other loving cat people. I am currently rescuing, taming and treating a small feral population. This is not my first time doing this. So far a pawsitive reward of nine kitties tamed, healthy and adopted to great homes! May every other rescuer have success !

Last edited by a moderator:

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm at the vet with fluffy cat (the accidental trap and foster) getting her all up to date on shots and combo tested so she can go be adopted this weekend hopefully. She's beautiful but really needs to be an only pet or at least way less than we have! She's being a perfect angel too.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
High winds here -- blew all night and aren't letting up today. Quite cool, too. Good snuggling weather and I was not disappointed in that regard last night. One of our trees is leaning pretty badly and its posts that are supposed to support it are, too. Nothing I can do about it and I'm praying it will hold until Thursday when my gardeners get here, or my neighbor next door notices it and helps as he has in the past. The wind was so strong it blew everything over and broke the handcuff my neighbor had put on it for me.
Meanwhile, working away for the cats and kittens!

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My family and I finally decided on names for the kittens. After a lot of debate, we compromised- I got to pick a name (I really love the name Jasper), and they got to choose the other name (Percy was an agreed upon favorite of theirs).
Jasper and Percy, content in their new home with their new names...
A9EA8407-A9FA-473C-8377-8129FA380C1C.jpeg

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A cold front moved in this morning, and the temp has now dropped to a wonderfully nippy 62 degrees. Yay! :bunnydance:

Yeah, I know it will probably be back in the 80s next week. But today, I'm going to enjoy this gloriously cool weather while it lasts. I might even make some hot cocoa. :)

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It rained most of the day today, BUT...that is heralding in cooler air this evening. So far, we've only had a few cool fall days, and it's DECEMBER! I'm so looking forward to crisp, fresh air!
Same here! Snow is coming I heard. I love how pretty it looks freshly fallen on the trees. Thank you to thecatsite for the opportunity to participate in this PAWsitive thread. What a wonderful concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.