The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
After reading THINGS YOUR CAT HATES I'm tickled to say MAX loves me and like I am being treated like a momma should!
I was in the doctors office and read your posts on harness training and envy those of you that have learned to master walking behind your kittys, loved your posts!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Noticed that it must have gotten COLD here in CALIFORNIA and. I'm near the coast so we do not have EXTREME WEATHER, I woke to find a dog and 2 cats in bed with us. Thank goodness the dog is not a shepherd!!! Lol
Yes, this is one of the absolute best things about Autumn and Winter in CA, such as they are. I always look forward to changing the bedding and very much, to MORE CATS sleeping with me. :cloud9::sleepycat::zzzcat::lovecat3:

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
One less feral kitty for me to worry about in the cold on these frigid cold nights! He/she did scratch up my hand pretty good when I was trying to determine gender and get flea treatment on it. Baby steps lol. You are on your way to a better life little one!
20171204_174414.jpg

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
How do the kids feel about that? I would be :cold:

It's pretty nice outside right now. This is our current weather from Weatherunderground.com

View attachment 208467
It's about like that here in sunny California although it DOES get rather cool at night, down to the low 50s, glad for my down comforter and a few cats in the bed.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
How do the kids feel about that? I would be :cold:
Most of them are all huddled together on the sofa, snoring gently.

Brave Sir Hiro had to go out in the snow. He's cantering around the enclosure, digging for moles and spraying the fence posts to make sure no intruders get in.

:lol:

Brave Sir Hiro! He loves snow. andwindandsunandrainandtreesandmolesandbirdsandmudandgrassandrocks

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Yes, this is one of the absolute best things about Autumn and Winter in CA, such as they are. I always look forward to changing the bedding and very much, to MORE CATS sleeping with me. :cloud9::sleepycat::zzzcat::lovecat3:
Yes, it's what we call COLD here. Anything under 60 is regarded as freezing and anything under 70 brings out the sweaters, coats and scarves. Sure glad for my animated bed warmers.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - your tortie assistant is so adorable! I, too, am enjoying our chilly CA weather. segelkatt segelkatt I'm also near the cost, and it's been in the 30's at night! Like a real winter, lol!

And, on that note, I'm still going to eat some ice cream tonight, cause I'm a grown-up, and I can eat whatever I want for dinner. If I get extra chilly afterwards, I have lots of furry friends who would be more than happy to cuddle. :catman:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Personal space isn't necessary. Kitty cuddles trump personal space any day of the week. I'm missing my kitty cuddles tonight. They're boycotting since I took away the food. Marcy goes to the vet in a few hours to get spayed so she can't eat and it didn't seem fair to lock her in the bathroom and my spoiled brats are acting like they haven't eaten in a week. But Miss Marcy will be happier and healthier so one night of cat tantrums is worth it.

Kefa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love this site. I can't believe I hadn't found it before. Great Cats and their People!

Ha! Cat tantrums. I think I am living with Laurence Olivier, my cat is such an accomplished dramatic actor. My favorite is the long back leg stretch into the side flop with the "Waaaww" meow. That is the I am bored Play with me act. So heart wrenching, how can one resist?

KeyKeyDee and I will be around much more!

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are very good at communicating what they want! They keep looking at me and meowing with such sad, pathetic little faces. And then they knock over the trash can in protest. They're like spoiled toddlers! But they never have to grow up to be productive members of society so I reserve the right to spoil them all I want! Lol

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Most of them are all huddled together on the sofa, snoring gently.

Brave Sir Hiro had to go out in the snow. He's cantering around the enclosure, digging for moles and spraying the fence posts to make sure no intruders get in.

:lol:

Brave Sir Hiro! He loves snow. andwindandsunandrainandtreesandmolesandbirdsandmudandgrassandrocks
Those are cats after my own heart. :hearthrob::redheartpump:
Hiro is brave indeed to protect the family like that. :bigeyes:

segelkatt segelkatt It's the same here. If it goes below 60, people panic. Below 70 is when the electric blankets and parkas come out. The cats love the electric blanket and have no issue hogging it. :purr::purr:

Status
Not open for further replies.