The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got more snow, and I took the new shelter puppy for a nice long walk in it. He thought his snout was a snow shovel and had a terrific time! :lol:
This is our "little" puppy, Lakota. I think he's got some Lab in him. mama africa mama africa ,

View attachment 208468
Ooooooh !!! Thank you @jcat for posting this picture; Lakota is adorable.

My Missy was happy to see me this evening when I came home; she didn't even want to go outside. She doesn't like the cold and she's trying out all the warm spots in the house. My lap has become her favourite spot.
After more than 2 years, I am proud to say that I have a lap cat :catlove:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Not overly cold in Ottawa today. 2 degrees Celsius / 36 degrees Fahrenheit. It is busy at my work and it looks like we will be working on everything from bridges to dams next year.

Otto Holden Dam on the Ottawa River. Northwest of the City of Ottawa.
June 2, 2009 at 8 PM.
OttoHoldenDamJune2_2009_8pm.JPG

This photo was taken August 2008 while they were working at the Chats Falls Dam on the Ottawa River.
ChatFallsAug2008.JPG

I don't get to go to site very often to see the views my co-workers get to see but at least I got my cute little critters at home.

Rusty Dec 3, 2017
RustyDec2017_2.jpg

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never was good in math! As for starting the day with chocolate, I say even have a BETTER day and eat chocolate several times a day! Says the person who is being denied right now because I'm trying to lose a few pounds! I guess I can dream about it!

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So I got a present when I woke up....
20171204_143240.jpg
look at what bob left for mommy! (Hint: That is not a tail!)

It is good bcz he did it on his own and it' formed. Bad bcz mom didn't put his diaper on so he did it in the house.. Either way he is adorable!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I finally got things straightened out with our new dental insurance regarding a claim and went to get my teeth cleaned. The claim went back to August. No dental issues found today, thankfully. :)

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's storming. I love storms.
Also, I read a sad story on Facebook and I'm still bawling. Pregnancy hormones are gonna leave me dehydrated. But Murphy is giving me hugs and wiping away the tears with his paws. He's the sweetest cat in the world. And I think my friends should write sad story disclaimers before posting! Haha

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 , actually, I said that. Well, just now, anyway. :D What a great quote! Thanks for sharing it.
krisrath11 krisrath11 -- that is wonderful! and so easy to clean up, too. Props to Bob!!!
Enjoying the cool day, the golden sunlight, the great (western Classical) music, and the love of the Three. Oh, and the melody of the weed-whacker some gardener is using. Tarifa is yelling down the hall as she brings me prey. She knows I'm a complete and utter failure as a hunter. :dancingblackcat:
IMG_0054.JPG

*But she loves me anyway*

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful that in my job I get days like today off to spend with the brigade at home. If i could stay with them all the time and make what I make I gladly would!
That's worth more than $$$, I agree! The joy of working with my torti laptop is indescribable! and I'm convinced I get a lot more work done in their company than I would in some soulless office.
IMG_0367.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.