The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This morning, I woke with a cat at each side of my waist, curled in two purry balls of fur. One was fluffy, and I buried my hand in that long, warm hair. The other one was short and softer that silk, and curled around my hand, melting my heart.
Cats are the best medicine against sadness and melancholia.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am immensely enjoying my Jacquie Lawson online Advent calendar and it is only day 2. I have already decorated three Christmas trees, painted and decorated two gingerbread houses (I love this), crunched candy and gone for an animated ride to the top of a ski mountain (with one dog and two cute cats). This is my second year with the calendar and I want to make it a tradition for myself. I sent one to my sister also.

When I come home from work, Speedy gets in my lap and we open the calendar and are soothed by the Christmas music. It is just so magical and the artwork is so wonderful and there are so many layered surprises in the scenes.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat Crispy, the one who was diagnosed as fiv+ earlier this year, has had more good days than sick ones and everyday I have with him is a good thing. He's happily sleeping in his donut bed and purring softly. Things like that make my day. It surely started on a positive note. :lovecat2:

Lauren4883

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I won’t post about my own cats because the post will be long but I love this thread and what you are doing.
My positive note is that I am so happy that somebody recommended this site to me, I have been hearing amazing stories from people who are working so hard to work with rescuing cats and saving their lives and this means everything to me. There is nothing better then connecting with people who love cats and all animals. There is so much great information on this site as well, it really is one of the best cat sites I have found. Thank you so much for raising money for the kitties it’s a great idea. I wish you all a happy and safe Xmas and spoil your cats rotten ❤

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, last night I had the most amazing dream ever, and when I woke up I still remembered it and drew it out on some paper. Great way to start the morning!

We don't get to visit the cats this week, but we will be able to next week. Can't wait!

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We recently just crossed the one year point for the beginning of Tommy Gargoyle's bladder problems and hospitalizations. What a long year. Neither of us wanted to do the surgery, but we did in February, and Tom still pees like a horse. We're really hoping it's going to be a while until Tom ever needs to see the vet or the ER. I even finally got his teeth cleaning in July, which I had been putting off until his medical issues were under control, his weight back up, and his ok with anesthesia again. He had a hyper response to the anesthesia after that teeth cleaning, until he'd achieved a full night's sleep. I'm really thankful he's good.

Kjtran

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We're thankful that our two cats are happy and healthy. They are both our bundles of joy and just yesterday one of our cats sat on the top of the couch and reached over to put his paw on my wife's shoulder as she was watching tv. It was super cute!

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful that miss Edna found me and led me to her 4 feral kittens she had in an abandoned drug house. Trapped all 4 and just in time as the people came back! They are now all 4 tame (1 is still shy) and thankfully for a Dr who is into cat rescue they are up for adoption through a rescue she uses. They are all a wonderful joy, and Edna will be going to her new home soon too. (Everyone has been spayed and neutered btw)

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My sister introduced me to a fellow cat lover yesterday. We had matching scratches on our hands. :kitty:
I’d say that made my day. Well, that and the fact that he was wonderfully funny and kind, and a joy to spend time with. I might be biased, but as Mark Twain said: “when a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction.”

hypatia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ever since I got my cat, I've been feeling better mentally. I was suffering from severe depression, and just getting out of bed used to be a chore. Now, I have to get up to take care of her, but just that simple act has helped me incredibly. More importantly, all the love I get from her gives me a reason to smile every day.

Don't know if that counts as positive, so here's another one: it'll be Hypy's 1st birthday this week (one year since we adopted her as an adult, so not actually 1st b'day) and she's finally adjusted her internal clock to her meal times. This means I'm not being woken up at 4 in the morning anymore! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.