The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
While he's far from perfect, one thing I appreciate about Luciano is that he lets me sleep in on weekends, even when his food dish is empty. At some point I will get up to use the bathroom & if he's meowing, I will feed him before going back to bed.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So my parents came out and met Lelia for the first time!!! (My brother came too, but he already met her once. And the bf came out to dinner who's seen her several times).

She started out under the bed, but I tempted her with da bird after a while and she eventually came out of the bedroom (and ran back multiple times) and started playing a bit. Then ate some wet food in front of everyone! :dancingblackcat:

She's pretty skittish so I'm so proud of her for being so brave, and my parents were great, keeping their distance and not moving much so she could feel safe. I'm really super pleased.:kneading:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I leveled a new WoW character in a week so i can do raids and dungeons with John and some of his friends on another server. My item level is still on the weak side, but that's to be expected and I'm strong enough to tag along as the weakest link and get higher level gear so I'm not so wimpy anymore.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am elated.
My family has been going through a belt-tightening period this year but things seem to be changing for the better now. In adition to the tiny job I've recently found, I have been offered a highly profitable one for summer holidays, teaching Spanish to anglo-speaking Chinese football players. If things go as expected, that would probably involve moving to another part of the country on the long term, which was not in my original plans but could be a great adventure.

But best news are that my mother's business idea is working much better than she expected and we could start seeing actual income (not just covering original investment) from January.

However, no message here is possitive enough without a picture so... Freya is on my lap!!! And I am not in the toilet there, I am actually just sitting down and she came and layed there for about 5 minutes! That is kind of a record for a 9 month old bengal :lol:

IMG_20171217_123637.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine , *RUB IT IN* :bawling2::lolup:I, too, once had eleven cats. Thirty-one, even. But now, three cats have me and they aren't even inclined to cuddle in a catpile. Oh no. So gloat, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine -- them that's got shall get, and them that don't shall lose. :bawling:
A azpops , absolutely PAWsitively YES.
jcat jcat , I love domesticity and I only wish I could find replacements for all the plastic parts in my refrigerator that have broken. :sigh: I celebrate your victory. :clap:
The Santa Anas came up again last night, just like they said they would; everything was blowing around and it looked like we were under water. My little tree is bravely hanging on. :hangin:
Going to make a big pot of soup later today. Vegetable, of course. Kind of minestrone-ish. Looking forward to that.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico I'm so happy you got some lap time with you cat. Luciano has been with me over a year now, and he hasn't gotten near sitting on my lap. The closest I've come is one time when I was on the couch, he lay down on my legs that were covered in a blanket.
I found a place that had availability for Christmas brunch. Even though it's not my first choice, we have somewhere and we're on standby at our first choice in case there are cancellations.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Wow you guys have been busy! a positive=bike ride today! It was chilly but my bike gear keeps me nice and toasty. I don't think I will ever use the sweat shirts I purchased...so I am getting as much riding in before we get hit with a ton of snow-It was pretty looking around at all the snowy woods today and blasted some calories away!

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, the Man-Upstairs sent one of his Angel's who just so happened, wasn't doing anything at the moment, and guess what? We caught the little youngster! :thumbsup: A little worst for wear, bit thin, dirty as heck (kind of smell oil on him / her), but otherwise seems healthy. Other then the two Purely Fancy Feast I feed him on Friday night. Not sure how long it's been since the youngster ate, but the kid's got one heck of an appetite!

I know that's gotta be a positive thing, right! ... :biggrin:

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a brake failure when I did bike ride today, but luckily I did brake a lot earlier than usual, so even it took around 4 seconds for brakes to start to work it was not a problem.

At 46 seconds I apply brakes, you can hear slight sound from that, then at around 50 seconds something melts and brakes start to work which you can hear and see quite well, it is bit dark even taken around noon, we don't have too much daylight here:

Positive here was that failure did not cause accident, usually I don't brake so early, also if you look at big screen, you can see tiny bit of scenery at the beginning, but not much sadly.

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is such a wonderful idea!

I found some tiny bells yesterday and grabbed them for my foster kittens. They were so small they lose them everywhere but today it occurred to me to put one in a small box that won't fit under the couch. They're currently losing their minds over it and it's such a joy to watch!
I took some small bells and put them inside the tennis balls that is used for covering chair ends or on the bottom of walkers. The kittens love chasing the balls since they jingle and when they catch them they can scratch on them with their claws also. The dogs get in on the chase also since it is something they can play with.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A azpops -- a definitely PAWsitive post -- so glad and grateful! Pix, please!
jtbo jtbo -- so glad you are okay. That is an exciting video! Very beautiful over there in Finland.
The winds are calm at the moment here, and I have read that they are not as bad up where the largest fire is still raging. *PRAYERS* for all in the zones!
Warm with my big blue laptop. :petcat:
IMG_0263.JPG

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm sick so I've been in bed since work yesterday. Katniss just pooped up here apparently (she's incontinent and diaper free while a terrible rash heals). The good news is it was on the other side and she tried to clean it up. At least she isn't constipated!

Status
Not open for further replies.