Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It's a lazy day for Carleton and me. :sleep: I tried to get him excited about the 2017 TCS Member Awards but he didn't understand. :dunno: Instead he lumbered over to me purring and cuddling - maybe he did understand after all, what a pawsitive feeling. :lovecat4:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely - Carleton is a PAWSitive in and of himself -- he is so adorable and fluffy he makes me smile every time I see him! *SNORGLES* to him from me :heartshape:
Busily working away and enjoying the warmth and sweetness of my black-and-gold laptop :hearthrob:
The soup is excellent, btw! Looking forward to having it for dinner for about a week.
IMG_0241.JPG

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Crazy busy at work, last week before the Holidays. I have to come in for the end of next week when my boss closes the books for years end, it will be easy days at work so no complaints from me :) My boss likes having me around in case his accounting program screws up when he closes out the year or starts the new year.

More work photos.

This is the Lions Gate Bridge in British Columbia, January 2006.
Lions Gate Bridge in BC Canada.JPG

Saint Lawrence River, December 2007.
St Lawrence River.JPG

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Just come in here after the thrill of reading through the Members Awards thread. :bliss:

I've had a busy day with a bit of tidying and cleaning plus doing some repairs around the apartment so feeling good about 'ticking off' a few long standing items from my ToDo list. :yess: We also had a couple of visitors this evening (hence the tidying and cleaning :lol: ) - a couple who are thinking of becoming Russian Blue servants and one of them wanted to check they didn't have an allergic reaction. What better place to test than venture in to a fur filled zone and snurgle in to Mouse's super-furry body. :petcat: Mouse wasn't really in the mood for being held or snuggling in to anyone but seemed to really like his visitors and went straight up on the sofa to sit next to the woman (unusual as he usually prefers men). He was very well behaved when she picked him up to stroke and snuggle in to his fur. His good behaviour might have had something to do with the 3 Thrive fish snacks his visitors got to give him of course :rolleyes: but I don't think that was the only reason. :thumbsup: Anyone who walks in to a living room and sees a cat litter tray right in front of them and says it's a great idea and then says the giant cat tree is awesome has to be a genuine cat person. :D:catman: I will be happily reporting back that there didn't seem to be any negative responses to Mouse and he definitely gave them his paw of approval.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mservant mservant -- great idea and great meeting, it sounds like! *Just make sure the woman doesn't come back with her coat with the BIG pockets. I think you know what I'm insinuating here.* :petcat::insertevillaugh:

Most of the day's work is done and I'm looking forward to a cozy evening watching nature programs and whodunits with a big bowl of homemade soup, a green salad, some red grapes, and as many cats as will join me after their tuna & tilapia feast :cutecat::kneading::cutecat:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
mservant mservant -- great idea and great meeting, it sounds like! *Just make sure the woman doesn't come back with her coat with the BIG pockets. I think you know what I'm insinuating here.* :petcat::insertevillaugh:

Most of the day's work is done and I'm looking forward to a cozy evening watching nature programs and whodunits with a big bowl of homemade soup, a green salad, some red grapes, and as many cats as will join me after their tuna & tilapia feast :cutecat::kneading::cutecat:
:lol2: You're right, I'd best watch out. :lol: I think we're safe though: I know Mouse has lost a good bit of weight on this diet of his but it would still be very hard to fit him in any pocket - no matter how big. Now, a large bag on the other hand.... :eek2: :hmmm:
You sound very healthy with your evening plans - I've just munched my way through over 100 g of hazelnut milk chocolate. :yummy: :D I had to get my flat mate to finish it off for me or I'd have eaten the entire bar despite already feeling totaly chocolated out.
I think Mouse enjoyed being the centre of attention earlier as he is looking particularly handsome and pleased with himself now. :loveeyes: Or maybe it's just all the extra polishing his fur got. :lol:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol2: You're right, I'd best watch out. :lol: I think we're safe though: I know Mouse has lost a good bit of weight on this diet of his but it would still be very hard to fit him in any pocket - no matter how big. Now, a large bag on the other hand.... :eek2: :hmmm:
You sound very healthy with your evening plans - I've just munched my way through over 100 g of hazelnut milk chocolate. :yummy: :D I had to get my flat mate to finish it off for me or I'd have eaten the entire bar despite already feeling totaly chocolated out.
I think Mouse enjoyed being the centre of attention earlier as he is looking particularly handsome and pleased with himself now. :loveeyes: Or maybe it's just all the extra polishing his fur got. :lol:
Umm, WHERE did you say you lived? :crackup: That chocolate would be just the thing to round out the meal. I do love hazelnuts. In the more prosperous days, we'd buy mixed nuts in the wintertime and you could hear a frequent "CRUNCH" as we used our nutcrackers on them. Hazelnuts and Brazil nuts are my favorites. *Those were the days*. I would love to be able to help you by relieving you of the rest of that bar, but it's great that your flatmate was up to the task. Very generous of them. :bliss:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sort of proud of myself for cooking and eating brussel sprouts for the very first time. I used to be a pretty picky eater, and there are probably things I will never like (such as tomatoes) but I'm glad I'm expanding my palette bit by bit and eating healthier.

Also, four more days until Christmas break!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Mod Note.

Just a reminder that all posts need to be at least 15 words long.

No consecutive posts please.

My positive news for the day is that the foster kittens are finally big enough to climb all the way to the top of the cat tree and then jump from there to the top of the wardrobe.

Go little kitties! The world is your oyster.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since there's a minimum number of words on this thread before it counts toward the fundraiser, I'll remind everyone of Frederick Barnard's famous paraphrase, "a picture is worth a thousand words." And

♪♫♬ Little pink tongue, ♪♫♬
♪♫♬ Little pink tongue! ♪♫♬

S sparklyeye - Welcome to TCS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just read an article regarding CHEWY, that brought tears to my eyes. A few years ago a couple ordered 2 40lb bags of dog food but before they received the order the pooches both past. The sister in law wrote to CHEWY requesting a refund less shipping. The responses is what made me tear up, CHEWY credited the account, advised them to donate the food and flowers were sent in memory of their loss♡♡♡♡.
There are many great folks in the world, too bad we only hear about the crooks, abusers and the evil people.
KUDOS TO CHEWY.COM DOING LITTLE ACTS OF KINDNESS MAKES ME FOR ONE SPEND MY MONEY WITH SPECIAL FOLKS LIKE YOUR EMPLOYEES!!!

Nothanks

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to post but I love this idea and supporting helping animals so yay!!! Money for the kitties.
I finally got some new photos of my kitten and they're super cute I'll post them soon xD
In the meantime here are both of my cats sleeping [they're getting along now yay!]

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.