Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hugo and Zena have both been adopted!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gitabooks

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Charlie Brown has been adopted!! Wish I could figure out who to post pictures. : \

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Charlie Brown has been adopted!! Wish I could figure out who to post pictures. : \
That's great.

:clap:

You can post pictures from your computer the same way you always did. Use the brown Upload File tab, bottom right of your post. It will give you the option to upload a photo that has been saved to your computer.

ganesha0

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok. Last Sunday I went to a local shelter to volunteer as a Cat cuddler/Dog walker. The ground was soaking wet from too much rain and I couldn't walk any dog. But I spent the whole time with three sweet and mellow cats.
IMG_0459.JPG
IMG_0440.JPG
IMG_0396.JPG

gitabooks

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So precious! I love it when black and white cats have a dark chin, it makes them look like they grew a beard of some kind. : )

ganesha0

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So precious! I love it when black and white cats have a dark chin, it makes them look like they grew a beard of some kind. : )
Yes. Their names are: 1) Sage: the calico cat, a very, very mellow 7 year old lady; 2) Wombat, the grey and white cat; and 3) Bacon, the tuxedo "bearded" lady. Both Wombat and Bacon are serious contenders for this year's best kisser. Sage is a bit more serious.

gitabooks

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love the names, especially Wombat. : )

gitabooks

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Some cat updates. : )
Audrey is back up for adoption after some issues with the sniffles. Daphne, DeeDee, Eartha, and Samuel remain up for adoption in the Cat Room. Polly, the senior cat, found her home along with a number of new cats and kittens that went to Petsmart, so I never really got to know them.
Cotton had to get her eye removed due to damage done to it. Ava is in boarding until her owner can come get her. Moo, who is a foster, was also in boarding and went home yesterday. Boo is enjoying her time in the Conference Room.
Clyde is back from his Foster Program to get his ears checked out. Magic is settling in and learning the shelter isn't scary.
Peggy, Steve and Mr. Cool remain in long-term foster homes. Socks was returned due to his owners declining health and should be up for adoption soon. Wheat loves roaming the hall ways as he works on getting healthy. Zane is working on getting healthy after a bout of the sniffles.
Still in the Foster Program are Lady Gaga, Lilly Lou, Minion, Paws, Rags, and a number of other cats I never got the privelage to meet.
Currently at Petsmart are Bessie, Catamundo, Dolly, Caspian, Marbles, Trixie, and Troy

gitabooks

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Some kitty pictures!!!

Catmando
Catmando 2.jpg

Hans and Christian (not yet up for adoption as they are too young)
Christan 1.jpg

Janey the senior cat
Janey 1.jpg

London (poor girl is back again, hopefully she'll find her true forever home)
London 3.jpg

Marbles
Marbles 2.jpg

Trixie
Trixie 1.jpg

Troy
Troy 2.jpg

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every time I see photos like this I feel like the "I LOVE CATS" girl on that dating site.

I just wanna take them all home with me.

gitabooks

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not quite sure how old Rags is, but it wasn't senior, so probably 5-7?

gitabooks

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We've got four new foster kittens! About 2-3 weeks old, adorable, and found in a dumpster of all places! I can't believe someone could throw these precious little guys away. Three boys and a girl from what we can tell. We named them Honor, Memory, Nostalgia and Catalina.
IMG_3679.jpg

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh my goodness.. How appalling that people could do that!
How wonderful that they're safe now. :cloud9:

gitabooks

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It was thought their mother could have had a den there, but because a dumpster is emptied so regularly I kind of doubt that would be the case. Thankfully they are healthy and don't seem to have been injured or starved at all. They still smell really bad despite a bath, that's for sure!

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Somehow I missed these posts last year. I just read thru the whole thing, for some reason I can't see the original photos but, I love that you are doing this. I volunteered at our local shelter for years. I always wanted to take them all home. I probably would have just had to adopt Rags. So glad he has found love .