The Big Breeds (and Mixes): Post 'em Here!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ours has limited hours. Dante has a mysterious growth on his nose. we don't know if it's cancer, keratinosis or what ever they call that, herpes or what... we should get the biopsy back soon. but we figure with most of those things height of day access is probably bad. right now they have about five hours access a day and some night time access. lol. everyone has a lot more bounce in their step now that it's been introduced.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ours has limited hours. Dante has a mysterious growth on his nose. we don't know if it's cancer, keratinosis or what ever they call that, herpes or what... we should get the biopsy back soon. but we figure with most of those things height of day access is probably bad. right now they have about five hours access a day and some night time access. lol. everyone has a lot more bounce in their step now that it's been introduced.
*PRAYERS* that it is benign! and treatable. Our catio was completely roofed -- it was a build-out from an existing patio.

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yeah this one has a kind of roof it's a patio deck above it. water can still get in. we're redoing the decks in the next year or so. we're going to completely redesign it and some kind of dedicated catio is part of it. it's completely closed in now but it does get a lot of daytime sun.
they say even if it is cancer it should be completely treatable without disfiguring him very badly. he's young.. so from what I understand unless he's a transplant from australia or california it should be really unlikely. but he could be a transplant from either of those places. we live very near the water and a marina. I've always wondered if he escaped from someone's boat and they left without him.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah this one has a kind of roof it's a patio deck above it. water can still get in. we're redoing the decks in the next year or so. we're going to completely redesign it and some kind of dedicated catio is part of it. it's completely closed in now but it does get a lot of daytime sun.
they say even if it is cancer it should be completely treatable without disfiguring him very badly. he's young.. so from what I understand unless he's a transplant from australia or california it should be really unlikely. but he could be a transplant from either of those places. we live very near the water and a marina. I've always wondered if he escaped from someone's boat and they left without him.
One never knows, do one? ;) All the BEST to him, and you.