The Big Breeds (and Mixes): Post 'em Here!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bob, sporting his end-of-Summer Lion Cut. Norachan Norachan - Bob says, "eat your Heart out, Forest Cat."

;)

View attachment 256624
Bahahaha! He really looks like a little Lion! I should have Manny's cut more like that but, I have them cut him close. It looks like a crew cut from the back.
IMG_5200.JPG
I don't know if you can really tell in this pic but, Manny has what I call his boobies...lol...A little hang down right in front of his hind legs. He's lean every where else but there. He was like that when I adopted him. Trying to get him to work it off. Looks like Bob has the same thing going on. I did finally get him on the cat wheel about a week ago but, he's still getting the hang of it.

IMG_5197.JPG

Caoimhe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG_3400.JPG
My Älva is of a big breed - alhtough she is not enormous herself... yet - a Norwegian forest cat. She is 10,5 months old and when I last weighed her she was 4,235 kgs heavy (almost 9,5 pounds). Her parents are really big, so I expect her to grow quite a bit more. ☺

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 256805 My Älva is of a big breed - alhtough she is not enormous herself... yet - a Norwegian forest cat. She is 10,5 months old and when I last weighed her she was 4,235 kgs heavy (almost 9,5 pounds). Her parents are really big, so I expect her to grow quite a bit more. ☺
Hello Caoimhe Caoimhe and Alva! What a gorgeous kitten! Yes, she probably will be a very sizable adult. We love pictures here at TCS! :winkcat:

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
View attachment 256805 My Älva is of a big breed - alhtough she is not enormous herself... yet - a Norwegian forest cat. She is 10,5 months old and when I last weighed her she was 4,235 kgs heavy (almost 9,5 pounds). Her parents are really big, so I expect her to grow quite a bit more. ☺

she's gorgeous and yes she's gonna be a big girl.

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WOW! She is a big beautiful girl! I love high whites. She's going to get a lot bigger for sure!