The Big Breeds (and Mixes): Post 'em Here!

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
View attachment 203155 Thought I would throw in a picture of my big boy, Swanie. He is currently somewhere around 24 pounds. Definitely overweight, but also just big. When we got him he was pretty little and they guessed his age at 1-2. Told us he would now grow anymore. One day I looked at him sitting next to me, and it was like when did that happen?! He is a big love bug, loves to sit on my lap or otherwise cuddle with me. The girl next to him is our RB kitty Cynthia, a "normal" sized kitty.
Awww he's got a little goatee! lol He makes your other kitty look like a kitten. He's a purdy boy.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah he's a big fur ball alright and wide in the hind end. When he lays down with his hind legs under him he looks to be around 8 to 10" wide. He's shaped like a wedge. Here's a pic of him shaved.View attachment 203170 View attachment 203171
Such an adorable expression and that TUFT!!! I guess I misspoke. It's not mostly fur. I stand corrected. :lolup::flail:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
curlyqpgh curlyqpgh 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine I've just got in from work and things look interesting. Firstly, curlyqpgh I'm sorry to be blunt but I think your cats need re-homing. I'm trying to thing of a good reason for that so give me some time and I'll come up with a cast iron case. Please don't read the following paragraph, it's private.

Joe, you may need to help me out here. If anyone can come up with a dastardly, sorry, persuasive argument, it's you. Failing that, shall I just get my 'cat borrowers kit' out? It's a last resort I know but, needs must and all that.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise