The Big Breeds (and Mixes): Post 'em Here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seen from space, poor skinny little Bob, gobbling treats in an effort to put some meat on his bones. The four foot ruler is almost four inches longer than needed for a BobScale - here at exactly 112 cm nose-to-tail, and a tiny fraction over 35 pounds 3 ounces. With the scale set to metric, there's the faintest flicker when he moves, showing "16.000 kg."

bobaerial.jpg

Would write more, but must go feed Bob.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seen from space, poor skinny little Bob, gobbling treats in an effort to put some meat on his bones. The four foot ruler is almost four inches longer than needed for a BobScale - here at exactly 112 cm nose-to-tail, and a tiny fraction over 35 pounds 3 ounces. With the scale set to metric, there's the faintest flicker when he moves, showing "16.000 kg."

View attachment 200277

Would write more, but must go feed Bob.
*ProsPURRous. That's one prosPURRous Bob.*:crackup:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are Greg and Arnold " waiting for dinner".

Actually we let the cats on the dining room table. I know we shouldn't, but its glass and cleans up easiky and the cats like it, so what the heck......but the best part is it makes our guests very uncomfortable to see the cats on the table. (Especially when they have come fir dinner). Of course the guests are too polite to say anything and we we pretend not to see the cats on the table. They become the "elephant (s) in the room."

Last thanksgiving I just missed the opportunity to have the cats jump on the dining room table, in front of my brother in law.....but this thanksgiving is just around the corner......lol fingers crossed.

View attachment 196533 View attachment 196532 View attachment 196534
Those are GARGANTUAN! They'll need a turkey each, aifinkso!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
weebeasties weebeasties - I love Keith's markings! He's on my Steal This Cat list very handsome.
Thanks. He's very sociable and entertaining so I'm willing to loan him out for parties. Just be forewarned that he WILL eat ALL of your hors d'oeuvres, DEFINITELY get too "up close and personal" with all of your guests until he passes out on top of one essentially pinning them to the couch for hours and then after awakening may POSSIBLY vomit in your shoe.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. He's very sociable and entertaining so I'm willing to loan him out for parties. Just be forewarned that he WILL eat ALL of your hors d'oeuvres, DEFINITELY get too "up close and personal" with all of your guests until he passes out on top of one essentially pinning them to the couch for hours and then after awakening may POSSIBLY vomit in your shoe.
weebeasties weebeasties - I laughed out loud at this, and trust me, I understand. I have to remind Bob before guests arrive, "please don't eat anyone tonight." It makes me wonder what @basscat says to Gibbs before people show up to be for dinner.

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow he's fantastic. Very kind of you to loan him out so my party dates are as follows:

I'm having a party every day until I die.

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine A nice box for Keith please.