The Big Breeds (and Mixes): Post 'em Here!

valentine319

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Before I got Juliette there was Ryan and Miss Kitty. They deserve their own post.
Ryan was 25 lbs of ragdoll. Sweet and stubborn all at the same time. He was my little man.
cone2.jpg my boy.jpg orion cone (2).jpg 100_3745.JPG 100_3784.JPG 100_3849.JPG
Miss Kitty was nicknamed vampire kitten. The picture with her mouth open is when I asked if she needed some blood today. She was an FIV+ rescue I adopted. She weighed in at 13.5 lbs after deciding that the sensitive tummy food was amazing.

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Before I got Juliette there was Ryan and Miss Kitty. They deserve their own post.
Ryan was 25 lbs of ragdoll. Sweet and stubborn all at the same time. He was my little man.
View attachment 197292 View attachment 197293 View attachment 197294 View attachment 197295 View attachment 197296 View attachment 197297
Miss Kitty was nicknamed vampire kitten. The picture with her mouth open is when I asked if she needed some blood today. She was an FIV+ rescue I adopted. She weighed in at 13.5 lbs after deciding that the sensitive tummy food was amazing.
What a gorgeous big girl, Miss Kitty!

scarlettleia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Jean-Baptiste Jules Bernadotte! Substantial king for your viewing pleasure! He's not ours, but still an entirely impressive boy. - These were at just over 1 year. We're not 100% sure what he's a mix of (General consensus is Norwegian Forest Cat/Something)- he was adopted by our friend after his owners couldn't give him the attention he deserved.

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jean-Baptiste Jules Bernadotte! Substantial king for your viewing pleasure! He's not ours, but still an entirely impressive boy. - These were at just over 1 year. We're not 100% sure what he's a mix of (General consensus is Norwegian Forest Cat/Something)- he was adopted by our friend after his owners couldn't give him the attention he deserved.
Loving every word and every image of your post. That's a very good friend you have. And yes, Sir Bernadotte is definitely "Something") :crackup:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:wave3: OH please post the second one in the Show Us The Whiskers. thread! :hyper:

Princeandpupper

A home is a castle with a cat as the king
Kitten
Purraise
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
My Albert weighs 18.2lbs. He's not a long haired mane coon or any of the other large breeds, just a mixed breed, slightly longer than short haired. He's so mildtempered and tolerant that he let my 1yo niece use his head as a handle to stand up with without batting an eye.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise