Thanks All!

Kris107

Cat mom, cat foster mom
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Over the past few years I have been THROUGH it. My 2 beloveds passed - one suddenly and one drawn out. When we felt ready we got some new family members. Here are my current 2:
20230302_102407.jpg

They have had some health and behavior issues. So I have just been drained from the worry, stress, and vigilance. I came to TCS to hopefully find a supportive, helpful group and so far that's been true!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:
Sorry for the reasons that brought you here, but glad you're found the members here at TCS to be supportive.
Hope the issues with your cats will start to improve soon. They're total cutie pies, btw. :catlove:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
9221ab70ef24aec94064cac998245088.gif
Kris107 and kitties, on behalf of The catsite community, a warm
8800be739c60373dd272ab23a7e3c37a.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What are your kitties name? They are beautiful! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, to you and your beautiful cats! What are their names? I simply cannot call them "DK" (dark kitty) and "LK" (light kitty)!

lesleigh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome!! I joined TCS after losing a beloved - my Silver - and found kind, supportive fellow cat lovers. Still waiting to adopt, but want a pair as well. And I'll have all the support I'll need right here.

Those two sure are darling in your picture. What are there names?