Tera + 2 - 4

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the leash walking is out. Plague has been reported. While I treat my cats in the warmer months there is an abundance of stray cats and dogs that roam along with wildlife. I'm one of those people who needs a copacetic hamster ball thing with hepa filters.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
GOOD LORD! I guess leash walking is out! But there's always fall, when these things settle down and go dormant again. Maybe you could look into one of those Bengal wheels? That would keep active cats exercised.

LOVE the picture of Toad with broccoli. Oddly, other than "tuna soup," Hek won't touch people food...with the NOTABLE exception of raspberry sherbet. That cat will climb your leg for raspberry sherbet. No other ice cream or dairy product interests her (thank goodness!).

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
GOOD LORD! I guess leash walking is out! But there's always fall, when these things settle down and go dormant again. Maybe you could look into one of those Bengal wheels? That would keep active cats exercised.

LOVE the picture of Toad with broccoli. Oddly, other than "tuna soup," Hek won't touch people food...with the NOTABLE exception of raspberry sherbet. That cat will climb your leg for raspberry sherbet. No other ice cream or dairy product interests her (thank goodness!).
Kitten would remove limbs to get a dab of strawberry ice-cream. No other flavor. Toad is a dumpster. I keep hoping to find one of the wheels used at a good price. I have a couple of sites marked for making your own. Frog climbed the wall today. H yelled Frog climbed the wall he was telling her to get down. I stuck my head in the door and said get down she looked at me and dropped.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL...my two-footed kids were like that. H just didn't have that "mom voice" thing going on. I remember one time we were at our local comic store, which was owned by one of my dearest friends. The kids were being little hellcats, and I said, without turning around, "Sit DOWN and be QUIET!" My friend started laughing and said, "Look behind you!" Everyone in the store under the age of about 25 was sitting on the floor, looking at me...

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I have lots of new pictures of my cats but today I'm going to post this as a reminder to everyone.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's Frog-zilla and Mothra, Part Deux! And LOVE the lovey ones! Just getting here, VERY late today. Stuff. Mostly, I cooked enough to last most of the month. I'm worn to a frazzle! HOWEVER...every time I saw my Blue Willow dish towel haning on it's hook, I smiled and thought of you!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
So I'm sitting here and look over and a cat is in the window and I think damn that's big cat...Frog.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
They aren't missing meals, are they? SIGH...I may have to switch back to a cheaper cat food. Hekitty is NOT pleased with the expensive stuff. She likes her dratted Friskies.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
They aren't missing meals, are they? SIGH...I may have to switch back to a cheaper cat food. Hekitty is NOT pleased with the expensive stuff. She likes her dratted Friskies.
I"m done , I'm cooked my cats like what they like and they eat what they like.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Me too. I finally said to myself, "SELF, cats have lived long and healthy lives on Purina Cat Chow and Friskies for DECADES! There is no sense in spending $32 on a 15-pound bag of food that she doesn't want at all when you can spend $16 on a 16-pound bag of food that she loves. I'd cook for her, but she doesn't do people food! That would actually be cheaper, I think...not sure. But she loves the dratted Friskies, so that's what she will get!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Me too. I finally said to myself, "SELF, cats have lived long and healthy lives on Purina Cat Chow and Friskies for DECADES! There is no sense in spending $32 on a 15-pound bag of food that she doesn't want at all when you can spend $16 on a 16-pound bag of food that she loves. I'd cook for her, but she doesn't do people food! That would actually be cheaper, I think...not sure. But she loves the dratted Friskies, so that's what she will get!
You know my stance on cat food shaming.