Tera + 2 - 4

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
BOTH of those are gorgeous! The one of Mook is so sweet, and Mercy showing a bit of tortitude in that look is PRICELESS! LOL...I just added "tortitude" to my dictionary! I'm tired of "ignoring" it!
We just had a storm rage though. There was such a pressure change it felt like there was no air in the house. The cats were pacing and stressed.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'd be more worried if she had packed them in a handbasket!

We had storms here yesterday as well. Hekitty was on pins and needles the whole time. Actually, we had a tornado watch, and got some VERY green skies, but no funnels, thank goodness!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I'd be more worried if she had packed them in a handbasket!

We had storms here yesterday as well. Hekitty was on pins and needles the whole time. Actually, we had a tornado watch, and got some VERY green skies, but no funnels, thank goodness!
Puffy pea skies. Not fun. We have big thunder and lightening and a strike less than a 1/4 away but the cats are fine. Yesterday something was really weird with the pressure.
Stay safe.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It isn't bad here today, although the hissy fit continues. This time, because a fly has gotten in. Hekitty is bouncing off the walls chasing it. I'd swat the dratted thing, but the furry little soccer ball needs the exercise!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
It isn't bad here today, although the hissy fit continues. This time, because a fly has gotten in. Hekitty is bouncing off the walls chasing it. I'd swat the dratted thing, but the furry little soccer ball needs the exercise!
Yeah it's mean to kill the toy.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I sat a cat tree in the bathroom today while cleaning behind some furniture. The cats turned it into an observation deck. out it goes.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Enhance your wand toy time by dimming the lights. Night hunting!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH...night hunting! I'll give that a try! Still haven't gotten the lizard one, but it is one the list.

I would imagine that a cat tree in the bathroom would be a bit disconcerting for the non-feline members of the family. I'm with you. Take it out. Some things are NOT team events!

I adore that picture of Mercy! You are right, she just oozes cuteness all over the place. I'm in awe of her terribly floofy tail.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH...night hunting! I'll give that a try! Still haven't gotten the lizard one, but it is one the list.

I would imagine that a cat tree in the bathroom would be a bit disconcerting for the non-feline members of the family. I'm with you. Take it out. Some things are NOT team events!

I adore that picture of Mercy! You are right, she just oozes cuteness all over the place. I'm in awe of her terribly floofy tail.
The night hunt was spectacular. Took things to a whole new level. Yeah that just got weird with 4 cats. And mercy has those marbles which makes it worse. I honestly don't know how to go to the bathroom alone. The commotion on the other side of the door sounds like demolition in progress. I expect Toad to pop the pins out of the hinges.
One of the last days before I have to run the AC part of the day. I'm going to build a reverse catio so I can leave the big window open during the day. They love open windows. I even have two cat flaps off litter boxes I can use to make the doors. Foam board, the shiny bubble heat insulation and some gorilla tape and using the shop shelves I have as a cat tree as the frame. The middle two line up perfect.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Wow. How very handy you are! Me, sometimes. Sort of. Dare I admit that I just assembled my new bookcase inside out? The holes for the shelf brackets are on the outside. And it isn't as if it is the least complicated. It's the fourth one I've done and I just didn't have my head in the game. Now I have to disassemble it (NO! NO DISASSEMBLE! NUMBER FIVE ALIVE!...sorry...) and put it back together again. But NOT today. For today, I'm gonna post here at TCS and just pout.

The lovely thing about living alone is that I can leave the bathroom door opened. On the rare occasion that someone is here, and I DO close it, you would think that I had stomped her banana to death in front of her. There are yowlings and scratchings and thumpings and paws under the door. Makes it hard to concentrate on the job at hand.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Wow. How very handy you are! Me, sometimes. Sort of. Dare I admit that I just assembled my new bookcase inside out? The holes for the shelf brackets are on the outside. And it isn't as if it is the least complicated. It's the fourth one I've done and I just didn't have my head in the game. Now I have to disassemble it (NO! NO DISASSEMBLE! NUMBER FIVE ALIVE!...sorry...) and put it back together again. But NOT today. For today, I'm gonna post here at TCS and just pout.

The lovely thing about living alone is that I can leave the bathroom door opened. On the rare occasion that someone is here, and I DO close it, you would think that I had stomped her banana to death in front of her. There are yowlings and scratchings and thumpings and paws under the door. Makes it hard to concentrate on the job at hand.
I'm not big on closing the door just the way the bathrooms are situated it's not a big deal.
This is a cheap easy project with everything in need already in my shed except the foam boards. That window is a bear to open and shut even with the shelving on sliders. So it's really taking care of a couple of needs.