Tera + 2 - 4

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That's our Mercy...Top shelf ALL THE WAY!
Thanks for the link to BOTH THREADS! Just read the kitten one, and headed to yours now!

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
000_1209.jpg Happy Birthday Kitten Kitten. Your mommy loves you forever and ever.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Te absolvo. It can happen in the best-regulated of families. I am SO loving those pictures of Mook with the kits! She has really done a 180 with them, hasn't she?

I totally agree. How sweet is Mook.

I haven't been around for a couple of week, and this is the sweetest surprise to see.

It took Sweet Mook a while but WOW!!! What a change. Too cute for words.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I totally agree. How sweet is Mook.

I haven't been around for a couple of week, and this is the sweetest surprise to see.

It took Sweet Mook a while but WOW!!! What a change. Too cute for words.
We are so pleased with our Mook, she ate breakfast this morning with a baby on each side snatching bits. I only put down one can of wet food at a time. It has helped save a fortune in wasted dried out cat food. Even better her stress puking has become rare.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I love, love, LOVE all of these photos, especially precious Kitten. I was thinking of her, and you, of course, the other day.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
No matter how big they get, I still see the shadow of those tiny kits that they were. I so love the cats they are becoming, but I still remember them staggering around with those wonderful, wodgy tails...and now those same tails are flat elegant.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
No matter how big they get, I still see the shadow of those tiny kits that they were. I so love the cats they are becoming, but I still remember them staggering around with those wonderful, wodgy tails...and now those same tails are flat elegant.
They would have been feral. If they lived they'd likely have a bellyful of babies on the way. The image of Tera in that filthy old poultry pen trying to take care of her babies and keep the safe and clean stays with me. I adore them even if Toad squalls like a banshee when you pick her up. Even when Frog dumps her solid feels like a cinderblock backside on my feet at night.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL...what a mighty hunter you have there!

Yeah...when the world feels very cold to me, I think of what you did for Tera and the kits, and I get a little warmer.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
LOL...what a mighty hunter you have there!

Yeah...when the world feels very cold to me, I think of what you did for Tera and the kits, and I get a little warmer.
There are so many on TCS that have done the exact same thing. We can't do this again. 4 cats is our limit. For what these guys cost us I could have had my tortie doll faced Persian. But that's OK I wouldn't change anything. You'd come away with stumps if someone tried to take or hurt them. What makes me really mad is the people who get a kit and then heave them out never seem to face any of the consequences for their actions. We paid, rescues pay and beg for resources, shelters are overflowing but the people who are at the root of the problem never seem to pay for their negligent actions.

Toad is working on the pillow now.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
creeping crud...:flail:

I'm reading the Joe Grey series of books right now, and just started "Cat Coming Home," which focuses on the plight of strays and dumped cats, and praises TNR groups, all wrapped up in a fun story. I'm disgusted that there is not a TNR group within 200 miles of me! My wanderers ALL need neutering, and there isn't a dratted thing I can do about it.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
creeping crud...:flail:

I'm reading the Joe Grey series of books right now, and just started "Cat Coming Home," which focuses on the plight of strays and dumped cats, and praises TNR groups, all wrapped up in a fun story. I'm disgusted that there is not a TNR group within 200 miles of me! My wanderers ALL need neutering, and there isn't a dratted thing I can do about it.
We now have two active foundations. For over 20 years we had nothing. Our AC was a man who ended up in the national news because he was the fall guy for NMs idea of AC. He was given a beat up truck, a gun and a box of bullets. He was also charged later for animal hoarding because he couldn't do what he was told.