Tera + 2 - 4

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
:yeah:It's like you keep hearing about...$200 worth of heated, padded, deluxe cat beds and THEY are in the box the beds came in. Hekitty has taken over the daybed in the front room (guest room/office/library). I think her reasoning is that from my desk I can now just reach over and give affection on demand. I had planned to move the desk and printer stand/file cabinet around to make room for an actual bedside table, but I think I'd have a revolt on my hands if I did that now. Meh Girlie likes her strokes when she wants her strokes!

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
It never fails to crack me up I find them stuffed in some crevice folded up like origami when a snug soft bed is inches away.
Bad night here. Neighbors are gone and they simply left their dogs running loose and they are not the nicest dogs and then they barked ALL night NON STOP from 9PM to 5AM. I gave AC all the contact info for them. I don't like dogs very much but I hate negligent owners more. This has been an issue for years. I had a twitch in my right eye all day I was so tired. Just got up and the cats are congregating on me.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Good Lord. I'm not a huge dog fan, either. That said, I grew up with one who was my soulsister, without doubt, and the smartest dog I've ever known. NO other dog has ever come close, although the kids had dogs growing up. And I'm with you, I don't care what kind of living creature it is, owners OWE that animal a safe, secure and honored life.

Tell the cats to let you take a deep breath! Not that they will listen, but you will feel better for having said it.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Love the expression on that adorable face! I don't get why people think that cats don't have facial expressions. They are just, like the cats themselves, subtle.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Love the expression on that adorable face! I don't get why people think that cats don't have facial expressions. They are just, like the cats themselves, subtle.
Exuberance thy name is Frog and Toad.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Little personality pusses. As I've said so often before, I'm quite kittensmitten with them...although they're barely kittens any more!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It is. Which is both sad and lovely. Although kittens are the most endearing and entrancing little creatures ever, cats are just so...elegant (kindasortasometimes) and peaceful and calming (again, kindasortasometimes).

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
It is. Which is both sad and lovely. Although kittens are the most endearing and entrancing little creatures ever, cats are just so...elegant (kindasortasometimes) and peaceful and calming (again, kindasortasometimes).
I adore them more as they grow up. Their personalities shine. I don't know how kit rescues do it. They are endless work although I came across the baggie with all the little red scoops from the KMR and just inhaled that wonderful baby formula smell.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH MY DEAR SWEET GODDESS! I'd pay to have a poster of that to frame for my office! What a lovely photo!

Yeah, although I miss the kitten that Hekitty was, the adult version is so much deeper and richer in personality! And she is beautiful to me, although I sometimes miss the wide-eyed kitten face. However, she is elegant and precious beyond my ability to express. She is my heart.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
OH MY DEAR SWEET GODDESS! I'd pay to have a poster of that to frame for my office! What a lovely photo!

Yeah, although I miss the kitten that Hekitty was, the adult version is so much deeper and richer in personality! And she is beautiful to me, although I sometimes miss the wide-eyed kitten face. However, she is elegant and precious beyond my ability to express. She is my heart.
Thank you it was an instant favorite.
Yes when Frog and Toad look at me now I see cat eyes. With Mercy it's the same round bug eyes she's always had but with a world of confidence in them now.
We need more pictures of Hekitty.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Without ever having met them in person, I love all of your cats. I feel as if I know each one, through your writing. I have to admit to a special place in my heart for Mercy, though.