Tera + 2 - 4

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
frog and toad 004.JPG
Just as shout out to Little Mercy. She spent 3 weeks wanting to see Tera's babies and we just didn't want to do anything to upset things. The first time I let her really see one was right before we took Tera to the rescue. Her eyes got round-er , if that's possible and she was just beside her little self. She watched them and played with them and mothered them. Much to her dismay they still pester her and sleep on her.
Tera is in her home now
The babies aren't really babies
All of my cats get along and Mook has been playing games with both the kits.
The cage is gone.
The little cardboard walls are gone.
As of yesterday there is no longer a litter box by the front door.
I can remember feeding them and putting them in one of those little beds , and they stayed there. And through it all Mercy was right there supervising and making sure my kits knew they were cats.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What a cat Mercy is! She is a tribute to you, though.

Every day, I think of Tera in her new home, queening it as she was meant to do, and I smile. Oh, all right, I tear up a LITTLE bit, too, but those tears are sweet.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!!

I haven't been here in a while and I can't believe these little girls. They actually look girly. LOL

Wow, Tera is in her new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana1:
That's the best news. I wonder if the owner will post any updates here. Probably not, but it would be pretty great.

Best to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I have a code from Chewy for 15 dollars off your first order of 49 dollars or more. I won't use it because they don't ship to a po box. Anyone ?

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!!

I haven't been here in a while and I can't believe these little girls. They actually look girly. LOL

Wow, Tera is in her new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana1:
That's the best news. I wonder if the owner will post any updates here. Probably not, but it would be pretty great.

Best to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tera went to her forever home on March 29th, 2017. I left all my social media contact with WMR. it would tickle me to no end to add one photo of Tera happy in her new home but that's up to her new guardians. I like the idea that they took three weeks to decide if she was the one. That's a lot of thought process.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Forgive me. For I have been to PetSmart to buy a bag of cat food only....

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Te absolvo. It can happen in the best-regulated of families. I am SO loving those pictures of Mook with the kits! She has really done a 180 with them, hasn't she?

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
frog and toad 18 062.JPG
Te absolvo. It can happen in the best-regulated of families. I am SO loving those pictures of Mook with the kits! She has really done a 180 with them, hasn't she?
It's been a progression of events and some tense moments as she learned to play with another cat. Kitten love of my life was the Joan Crawford of mothers to Mook.