Tera + 2 - 4

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
100% positive review for the Jackson Galaxy green lizard for the wand. When you run that on carpet it looks real. REAL. It vibrates as you pull it along. The kits went insane. If it broke tomorrow I'd buy another. Once I got the hang of keeping it on the floor we really got going. The more real I made it look the more scared poor Mercy got though. She did finally come out and give it a few good whacks. Mook even got in on the fun. We're all panting.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
SIGH...well...it'll be a break from Da Bird for me...must go order.
Just don't swing it you'll break something. Oh my Frog is laying in the middle of the living room sleeping. Just like his feather attachment is meant to spin and fly these are actually well thought out toys. He often pisses me off on his show by not picking up the nearest heavy object and clobbering the cat owners. But the flying feathers and the lizard are wonderful. I have lizards outside and this thing looked like one running along. Even Toad is down for the count and she's nearly impossible to wear out.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm so ready for a toy that I DON'T swing! And Hekitty LOVES watching the lizards outside. This should be a hit.

Jackson is far more patient that I could be with idiots, but then, he wouldn't be able to help the cats if he fired off the way their humans so richly deserve. I wonder if he leaves clients houses and goes and punches a tree on the way home?

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I know I would. Those morons really test my patience! I have to log in at home to see those pictures-for some reason this computer blocks facebook/social media posts etc.

I have to get that lizard...Honeybee often destroys whatever mouse or thing I get her. LOL. I find chewed up bits of fur and shell from those tiny fuzzy mice all around the house. I usually take them away from her once she's pulled the fur off them. But sometimes she gets them torn apart before I can rescue it.

I love the pictures by the way! Will log on the mobile internet to see the rest of the posts. Love these kits.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I know I would. Those morons really test my patience! I have to log in at home to see those pictures-for some reason this computer blocks facebook/social media posts etc.

I have to get that lizard...Honeybee often destroys whatever mouse or thing I get her. LOL. I find chewed up bits of fur and shell from those tiny fuzzy mice all around the house. I usually take them away from her once she's pulled the fur off them. But sometimes she gets them torn apart before I can rescue it.

I love the pictures by the way! Will log on the mobile internet to see the rest of the posts. Love these kits.
I'm so ready for a toy that I DON'T swing! And Hekitty LOVES watching the lizards outside. This should be a hit.

Jackson is far more patient that I could be with idiots, but then, he wouldn't be able to help the cats if he fired off the way their humans so richly deserve. I wonder if he leaves clients houses and goes and punches a tree on the way home?
I'm pretty sure he screams in the closet. First show of the new season though he seemed more politely confrontational about nonsense.
Oh you don't swing this you must make it crawl and slither you must be the lizard.
I AM THE LIZARD !!!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I would put JG and Mercy in a blinking contest. You can't look at that little scrap and not get a love blink.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm pretty sure he screams in the closet. First show of the new season though he seemed more politely confrontational about nonsense.
Oh you don't swing this you must make it crawl and slither you must be the lizard.
I AM THE LIZARD !!!
Ku ku kachoo...and I'm old enough to remember THAT Beatle song as a new release!

I'd pay to see the slow blink contest between Jackson and Mercy! She is SUCH a love-bug!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Ku ku kachoo...and I'm old enough to remember THAT Beatle song as a new release!

I'd pay to see the slow blink contest between Jackson and Mercy! She is SUCH a love-bug!
I do not like the Beatles. Then or now and have never listened to their music, Is there a lizard song ?

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I do not like the Beatles. Then or now and have never listened to their music, Is there a lizard song ?
Actually, the line was, "I am the walrus, ku ku kachoo." But it was close enough. I like some of their stuff VERY well, and other stuff not at all. In fact, I can't think of a single band/singer that I like across the board (and few that I dislike across the board, come to think of it).

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
You know how my mind works! At least you didn't name one of them "Miss Piggy!"
Yeah that was never on the table. Although Hoover and Dyson might have been apt for the kits. I bought some of the Fresh Pet for cats and Mook can't leave it alone. She hasn't puked it up yet. We'll see. Crumb snatching maggots is on the table too.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Given some of their antics, "Thing One" and "Thing Two" might have sufficed, as well.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Given some of their antics, "Thing One" and "Thing Two" might have sufficed, as well.
All said and done they're good kits. On the real side they probably would have been 10x worse on their own. A lot of their antics are on each other.
We need a color scale on TCS where we can check our catnip bananas and see where they are on the need to replace scale.
10 would be bright happy yellow
1 would be OMG there's a turd on the floor.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
:flail::spew:I love that idea! I'm somewhere around an "8" right now, but she keeps dragging it all over the place!