Tera + 2 - 4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

WHOOOO HOOOOOOO!  Soon they will be staggering around, all wide-eyed, with their little wodgy tails waving, and WHAT fun you will have!
Mook is making a pest of herself at the bedroom door. I keep telling her to get out of the hall. She walks off with that I wasn't doing nothing attitude. Husband is afraid to hold the babies. Go figure he held Kitten and Mook.  Mercy is wary but fine. The only well behaved cat is the one in the crate. Somebody is going to have to want her.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love your descriptions of Mook and Mercy's reactions. I can totally picture both in my mind [emoji]128569[/emoji]

Tera WILL find a wonderful home. She is going to make a wonderful companion for someone especially with all the work you are doing with her with regard to things like litter training, socialization and using a scratcher...very smart of you to think of these things especially with all of the work you've been doing to supply the basics to sustain Tera and the babies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Mook is making a pest of herself at the bedroom door. I keep telling her to get out of the hall. She walks off with that I wasn't doing nothing attitude. Husband is afraid to hold the babies. Go figure he held Kitten and Mook.  Mercy is wary but fine. The only well behaved cat is the one in the crate. Somebody is going to have to want her.
Have you asked your New Wonderful Vets if they have a bulletin board for such things?  You could leave your number, so that you can interview the prospective adopters beforehand.  Just a thought.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Have you asked your New Wonderful Vets if they have a bulletin board for such things?  You could leave your number, so that you can interview the prospective adopters beforehand.  Just a thought.
We're sort of networking though friends. right now. They have a cat rescue and many of the vet techs there are rescuers. Priority now is every day with the babies possible. Tera looks like a different cat.  My two are acting normal. for cats about her being in the bedroom. I feel like I've got time to stop and take a breath.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I love your descriptions of Mook and Mercy's reactions. I can totally picture both in my mind [emoji]128569[/emoji]

Tera WILL find a wonderful home. She is going to make a wonderful companion for someone especially with all the work you are doing with her with regard to things like litter training, socialization and using a scratcher...very smart of you to think of these things especially with all of the work you've been doing to supply the basics to sustain Tera and the babies.
Someone loved her. But not enough to make sure she was fixed. Which has led to all of this. They betrayed this wonderful cat and condemned her to live outside and produce litter after litter of babies. I know she's been around a while. My cats told me there was another cat even though I never seen her. Once in a while flash of something vanishing under a tree or behind a shed. She uses a litter box, I noticed she likes to stretch up and scratch on trees so one hanging in her cage seemed like a good idea. Oh and she's a chatter box talker .

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know who the two torties in my house belong to. They seem so well behaved this morning. We let Tera out to explore the bedroom while we held the babies.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Goodness...even MOOK?  This is progress, indeed! 
Pictures tonight. Tera has to sleep days and be up nights since she's in the bedroom. both babies have eyes opening.  The good news is she can have some free time in the bedroom later.

Mook broke through the cat door and we had to gorilla tape it shut. I believe she went in to hissssssssssssssssssssss

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

More later. Excuse the rug we tracked the outside in bringing Tera in and now I can't figure out how to run the vacuum cleaner. Crate scrubbed babies continue to grow and get stronger. They don't stay where I put them. I have to remember to do the baby kitty shuffle again.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

More later. Excuse the rug we tracked the outside in bringing Tera in and now I can't figure out how to run the vacuum cleaner. Crate scrubbed babies continue to grow and get stronger. They don't stay where I put them. I have to remember to do the baby kitty shuffle again.
That is one content, happy mama [emoji]10084[/emoji]️Just so lovely to see.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
OMGosh. I have two infants to watch over too. But I got some real sleep last night. That makes a world of difference.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What a difference in Tera's expression since the first pic when she appeared exhausted, confused and beaten by life.  

You certainly have made a world of difference in being there for her.  Tera is just loving life, and what a sweet and loving mommy.  

Because of your love and dedication, she's able to enjoy, love and bond with her babies instead of having to be on guard every minute.

This story makes so happy.  Once again, I say, amazing job.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I get a little weepy over this one.  I just...well...she's so happy as a mama.  Whoever said that cat's don't have facial expressions had no grasp of subtleties.
I couldn't agree more, you can see the changes with every picture posted.  I'm totally invested into this story.

I personally with I could adopt the entire family.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Ok Tera has a vet appointment tomorrow at 3.30. Send good vibes that her blood work comes out neg. I am in touch with an excellent rescue. All of their cats are home fostered and there is a high adoption rate and she will never again have to have kittens or be cold hungry or afraid. We'll keep her for a little longer as we still plan on keeping one of the babies. The rescue wants 250$ for her and the baby. I feel that's reasonable Only I'm bawling my eyes out.  My heart tells me this is the right direction to go.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok Tera has a vet appointment tomorrow at 3.30. Send good vibes that her blood work comes out neg. I am in touch with an excellent rescue. All of their cats are home fostered and there is a high adoption rate and she will never again have to have kittens or be cold hungry or afraid. We'll keep her for a little longer as we still plan on keeping one of the babies. The rescue wants 250$ for her and the baby. I feel that's reasonable Only I'm bawling my eyes out.  My heart tells me this is the right direction to go.
My heart broke a little for you in reading this. Only because I can only imagine how attached and invested you are (heck, I'm attached and invested in this little family!) and how hard it will be to part with them.
But, objectively, I think this sounds like a wonderful way to give Tera and one baby an amazing new start in life. Sometimes doing the right thing is the hardest thing. I'm going to relish every update and every photo to come. Thank you for continuing to share this journey with us.

I'm sending lots of good vibes for good test results for Tera tomorrow and lots of hugs to you kittens mom kittens mom .