Tender moments

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gareth gareth - This is just adorable, and the look on Mia's face is priceless.

"Hands off; dat my Loki!"
I know what you mean, but actually I think we've been really lucky. Mia so easily could have shown some sort of jealousy or resentment but just hasn't. Phew :)

I just am so grateful for Loki. How many cats would let a toddler try to unscrew their nose without lashing out lol.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Luciano has actually started snuggling my head when I come home after being gone several hours. It's my favorite part of the day & I'm glad my boyfriend was there to capture one of the first times it happened.
0603181444 (2).jpg

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean, but actually I think we've been really lucky. Mia so easily could have shown some sort of jealousy or resentment but just hasn't. Phew :)

I just am so grateful for Loki. How many cats would let a toddler try to unscrew their nose without lashing out lol.
Yes gareth I'm also surprised and delighted that so many cats can be so understanding when dealing with very young children. When my youngest greatgrandson was only 18 months old he would slap my late Cucumella on the head between her ears and she would just close her eyes and stay put. When she had enough she would gently walk away and hide under some furniture but she never showed any aggressiveness or even impatience. As he grew older he adored her and they became very close to eachother.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 241533
I Came across this photo with my late Cucumella and couldn't resist posting it.
golondrina golondrina - What a sweet remembrance of a sweet, beautiful kitty.

:)

This was scanned from an old photograph among my late Father's belongings - his beloved Siamese, Victoria, and her dear Friend, Thunder. The back reads, "Tori, age 20 - Thunder, age 16."

toriandthunder.jpg

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
About a year ago by a clumsy "manoeuvre" with the computer a lot of my photos covering several years had been eliminated or so I thought. I have just recovered most of them. Many are of Cucumella and fit very well some of our present threads.
I can't wait to see them, golondrina golondrina ; please share these photos of your beloved Cucumella with all the TCS members