Tender moments

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWW, how sweet, golondrina golondrina ; Sombra is petting you with her little paw
It is when I wake up in the morning that I get the best petting from her mama africa. She used to wake me up at 7 am but as I covered my head and ignored her she stopped trying to wake me up. Now she waits patiently for me to start getting up and then jumps on my chest kissing my face, my throat, my hands, my arms. I can hardly get out of bed with her jumping all over me. During the day she is less effusive :catrub:

dalpaengi

A cat snail enthusiast
Young Cat
Purraise

Starr is not the type of kitty that falls asleep on people, though she always exposes her belly when I walk by and loves tummy scratches. I was told this is unusual. I'm a first time cat owner so I have only a little tiny bit of a clue of what's normal and what's not as far as personalities go in Manx cats. Don't worry I did my research before I brought her home but I know research can only go so far.

In any case, I was very happy to share this sweet moment with her.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
It is when I wake up in the morning that I get the best petting from her mama africa. She used to wake me up at 7 am but as I covered my head and ignored her she stopped trying to wake me up. Now she waits patiently for me to start getting up and then jumps on my chest kissing my face, my throat, my hands, my arms. I can hardly get out of bed with her jumping all over me. During the day she is less effusive :catrub:

Honeybee is the same with me! I figuredd out it's because she wants breakfast...she will lay with me and purr and knead her special blanket. Just a bathrob i got second hand..she loves kneading it.

20180617_022954.jpg

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Sweet Honeybee. I don't even own a bathrobe for some strange reason. I'll have to get one and see if my cats will cuddle with me like that. :D
Make sure its that thick terryclothe fuzzy material...Honeybee kneads anything that has that texture. I got a few microfleece blankets with that texture and she has her red velvet blanket that she knows is hers. She looks so royal in it.