Super Cat
Purraise
kittypa, they sleep the same way as adults as the day you found them lol

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 287540
Clyde taking care of Bonnie not long after she moved in. Even now he sometimes lays with his arm around her.
engine4154,
I see you have a Bonnie and Clyde, too. :thumbsup:

We adopted our Bonnie and Clyde at the same time. We spent a lot of time looking for names. We found a website that had suggestions for 2 boys, 2 girls and mixed. We chose Bonnie and Clyde. Our second choice was Pebbles and Bam-Bam.

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
engine4154,
I see you have a Bonnie and Clyde, too. :thumbsup:

We adopted our Bonnie and Clyde at the same time. We spent a lot of time looking for names. We found a website that had suggestions for 2 boys, 2 girls and mixed. We chose Bonnie and Clyde. Our second choice was Pebbles and Bam-Bam.
Clyde adopted me in 2012 by letting his kitten-self in when I opened the door to see if it was raining or snowing. I was going to name him Max, but my sister who works at the vet where I take them had just dealt with a high strung dog with that name and said 'Please don't'. I got his name from an old Clint Eastwood film that was on later that day. Bonnie came along a few years later. Her name choice was obvious.

Pebbles and Bam-Bam are good, too! From one B/C servant to another, welcome to the site!