Tender moments

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lazy sunday morning. She didnt want to sleep with me all night, was at the foot of the bed or wandering around the apt. Now its late morning and i need to get up, and NOW she wants to lay next to me & sleep. I gotta get up!

Its so ridiculous how i give her food water a comfy place to live... yet i feel like a bad person if she comes to cuddle and i get up and disturb her. :rolleyes:

Had to scribble over my cleavage from the top im sleeping in, hence the blue.
20180610_111941.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Lazy sunday morning. She didnt want to sleep with me all night, was at the foot of the bed or wandering around the apt. Now its late morning and i need to get up, and NOW she wants to lay next to me & sleep. I gotta get up!

Its so ridiculous how i give her food water a comfy place to live... yet i feel like a bad person if she comes to cuddle and i get up and disturb her. :rolleyes:

Had to scribble over my cleavage from the top im sleeping in, hence the blue.
View attachment 236037
:crackup: :flail: :bliss:Prior to Gypsy taking over our lives I never understood why people walked around with cat/dog hair covered clothes and always scoffed when I would read about silly people unable to stand up because of a cat on their lap :confused: :dizzy: I now know better :updown:
:doh2:

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
:crackup: :flail: :bliss:Prior to Gypsy taking over our lives I never understood why people walked around with cat/dog hair covered clothes and always scoffed when I would read about silly people unable to stand up because of a cat on their lap :confused: :dizzy: I now know better :updown:
:doh2:
Youre one of us now. Come to the darkside: we have (cat hair infused) cookies:angel: