Tender moments

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lotje was indeed a striking beauty mama africa and judging by the way she accepted the little boy's handling in the photo she must have been also a gentle soul. Since Cucumella has left me I have realized how many of the members in this site carry in their hearts the memory of a lost beloved kitten and have had the courage to open their homes and hearts to new comers in need of love and care. It is in grand part your example that gave me the strength to look for and find Sombra, who to my surprise is already giving me as much if not more than she is receiving.

Last edited:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lotje was indeed a striking beauty mama africa and judging by the way she accepted the little boy's handling in the photo she must have been also a gentle soul. Since Cucumella has left me I have realized how many of the members in this site carry in their hearts the memory of a lost beloved kitten and have had the courage to open their homes and hearts to new comers in need of love and care. It is in grand part your example that gave me the strength to look for and find Sombra, who to my surprise is already giving me as much if not more than she is receiving.
I am incredibly happy that you opened your big heart and your warm home to Sombra, golondrina golondrina . I hope she'll become as loyal and as gentle as my late Lotje.
There was magic between Lotje and that little boy. The little boy is currently studying at the university and has his own kitty - a shelter cat - Mientje.