Stray Cat Went Missing?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
Did the vet instruct you on how to dress the wound? If not, give them a call and ask them how to best take care of the wound.
They did, They told us how and shes doing much more better..

I had never heard of an American Curl either, I had to look that one up too. Very interesting cats you have there. Did the vet give you any antibiotics or anything to put on the wound? I'm glad that Ms. Pretty got adopted. I'm not surprised, Calicos are beautiful.
Thank you, and they did but they told us to dress the wound first then give her the antibiotics. She just hates it and always need us to force feed her. She also doesn't eat much so we also have to force feed her, I hope her wound heals :c

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had never heard of an American Curl either, I had to look that one up too. Very interesting cats you have there. Did the vet give you any antibiotics or anything to put on the wound? I'm glad that Ms. Pretty got adopted. I'm not surprised, Calicos are beautiful.
I am answering the 'very interesting cats you have there' part :

My family has been a longhair lover. We love longhairs. Each of my family member had a long hair cat. My dad and mom had a British Longhair, My brother with his friends have a British Longhair and Turkish Van mixed breed. My cousins have one Turkish Van(guess thats when the mixed breed came from)
My aunt had a Ragdoll.

My family loves longhairs because their fluffy and they don't shed as much because they used to brush them. But all their cats have sadly passed away. Except another one of the mixed breed I was talking about.

3 years ago, way before I was ever interested in rescuing cats, My dad and mom's British longhair and my cousins' Turkish Van had another kitten. And of course as the sister i am, I had to have it. She is still with me. Now I 3 years ago hated long hair breeds. I thought they were annoying and waste time. So my parents gave her away :c

But now, my parents took her back and wanted me to have her again. My mom told me that I was now comfortable with cats she told me to have it. She is a lazy cat but also very cute from various angles.
(EDIT: we get our cats from breeders, and people who didn't want them and sometimes even adopting them.)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
British Shorthair cats are beautiful. I've never seen a British Longhair. What is her name?

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
It finally healed! not completely, but the wound has turned smaller and smaller. Also we've been seeing people dumping kittens at people's doorsteps.. and we asked them why but they said that their cats were breeding.. We asked them if they wanted to go to the vet and they said no.

So we told them that if they didn't want them, they should be neutering and spaying their cats or giving them to the shelter.. So they told us that if they needed to give a kitten to the shelter, they should also give one to us for being a good role model to people. And now, they told us that the kittens have found new homes at the shelter.

Meet Whiskers! He is a 5 month old kitten. Make sure to always feed his wet food, or he might turn his nose. He has been very shy but playful. He is a DSH. His fur is well, the normal tabby's brown. Eyes are blueish green, can't really put my paw on it, but its blueish. His mom has blue eyes and his dad has green. We think his grandmother is a Siamese, bred with a DSH, but we don't know how his blue eyes came from.

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is a stray update :D
--
Strays who have been rescued and given away:
Bubblegum - DSH
Mittens - DSH
Paws - DSH
--
I might want to do these, do you guys like these little news and backstories of some cats?
--
It's been hard on us this month. We bought lots of food and stuff phew, our hands are gonna purrrn. We hope to rescue more and give them away. We hardly get sleep from nights. But tips from this site is so helpful. I can't thank you all cat lovers how much supportive and help you have given!

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is a stray update :D
--
Strays who have been rescued and given away:
Bubblegum - DSH
Mittens - DSH
Paws - DSH
--
I might want to do these, do you guys like these little news and backstories of some cats?
--
It's been hard on us this month. We bought lots of food and stuff phew, our hands are gonna purrrn. We hope to rescue more and give them away. We hardly get sleep from nights. But tips from this site is so helpful. I can't thank you all cat lovers how much supportive and help you have given!
Now,
this is a question from a friend of mine
Q: Where do you put your strays? (because the friend thinks i wont have room for 2000 strays)
A: I put my strays in another room, a 'stray' room. Where we put in cardboard boxes as toys just so if their a little aggressive, they wouldn't hurt the other cats. We leave food and a litter box there.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Great that the wound has healed! And nice to hear that you are educating people around you about neutering and spaying their cats and also finding homes for some of the cats. Bless your heart :clap:

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
Great that the wound has healed! And nice to hear that you are educating people around you about neutering and spaying their cats and also finding homes for some of the cats. Bless your heart :clap:
She is just fine as a lucky cat! She can play with toys now and is free. Just until her next vet visit.

about Whiskers, he has been a weird little cat lately. He loves plastic bags. We cut the handles off but he would be flying the plastic bag out the window or something. It was catnip toys so I guess some of the catnip we bought spilled or I don't know what happened but hes addicted to them. He would lick it and then throw it to Echo and the other cats. New cat game they made up.. Plastic Frisbee.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Turquoise might be the word for your cat Whisker's blueish green eyes. Yes, I like hearing the news and backstories of each cat that you rescue, it's really fun to read. You should write a book or even a children's book about all your adventures with cats... Try a brown paper bag or brown packing paper, my cats like those better than plastic.

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brown paper bags don't have handles. But yeah, if they have handles, cut them off. Brown packing paper is even better, the big brown paper that comes with my online orders. :)

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
My brown paper bags don't have handles. But yeah, if they have handles, cut them off. Brown packing paper is even better, the big brown paper that comes with my online orders. :)
Same my boxes and bags have none. Whiskers love those. He plays Hide and Seek with them. Amazon Boxes and Paper bags. Everytime we bring back cat food, we place it to a safe place and Whiskers will always sit in it.