Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HIya! Meowmy is doing fine, just tired and achy. She let me come over for a break and a large chocolate milkshake.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

It is sunny yesterday and today! Meowmy and I spent a lot of time outside together (don't worry, Meowmy is always on the leash). We will go out again today too!
Could I have a cup of tea and some salmon on toast please?
Danny
ooh ooh, salmon on toast souns YUMMY!

MAy we ahf sum, too, dougie!

Wow, yur meowmy on a leesh! COOLIO!

Wanna play all day tomorro? We gotsa hollyday!

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

ooh ooh, salmon on toast souns YUMMY!

MAy we ahf sum, too, dougie!

Wow, yur meowmy on a leesh! COOLIO!

Wanna play all day tomorro? We gotsa hollyday!
I'd love to play! Hooray for holidays!!

Yeah, Meowmy is pretty good about the leash, but she doesn't always follow where she is supposed to. She never wants to crawl through the bushes or go under other people's decks. Who can understand meowmies?
Danny

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

I'd love to play! Hooray for holidays!!

Yeah, Meowmy is pretty good about the leash, but she doesn't always follow where she is supposed to. She never wants to crawl through the bushes or go under other people's decks. Who can understand meowmies?
Danny
we bring cheese straws for us all! Goody!

an we gets to have meowmy here, too.

an yur birfday will be soon!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grandmeowmy is back! Meowmy's sister is back in classes so she brought her home yesterday. I gave her a kiss.

It was nice that sister could take of her while meowmy was at her worst.

Yes, all is normal now. Is Bijou here? I'm ready to eat. Chicken salad on croissant sounds divine. And a tall iced catnip tea.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello Princess - I'm here! Sorry to hear your meowmy was sick. I'm sure you made her feel better just by being there for her.

Hello everyone. Did everyone have a good weekend?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Grandmeowmy is back! Meowmy's sister is back in classes so she brought her home yesterday. I gave her a kiss.

Yes, all is normal now. Is Bijou here? I'm ready to eat. Chicken salad on croissant sounds divine. And a tall iced catnip tea.
We're glad Meowmy Jan is feeling better and that Grandmeowmy Lue is home.

We have bad news though - Much and me hast to go back to the vet to haf our teefs cleened on Thursday. So Dougie, I need a catniperita.

Luvs Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Kiss yur grandmeowmy for us, too. We wishes we had a grandmeowmy.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys!!! Guess what? Momma gotted a memmership to the WHY!! I don't get it but her said it's so so so cool. It's gots all kinds a machines and a pool and a hot tub and a sauna and steam room and raquette ball courts and bassketball courts and stuff! He so cited! Her went on sunday and was there for likes 2 1/2 hours! He had a blast! Then yesser day her and the neighbor lady went and walked for ABVI (The Association for the Blind and Visualy Impaired) mommy typed that part for me! They had fun!!!

So I was mad at her for being gone so long this weekend that I ran like a crazed fuzzyack! (thats what her calls it) through the house and over her feets and into the tub and onto the toilet and into the living room and back again!
It was fun fun fun!

After all that her still wents to work today!
Can I get some of that salmon on toast too and a large tea?

Thanks Douige!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
meowmy sez she gets a kick out of yur posts. now we don get dat, why wood anyone wanna get kickt?

Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Hi guys!!! Guess what? Momma gotted a memmership to the WHY!! I don't get it but her said it's so so so cool. It's gots all kinds a machines and a pool and a hot tub and a sauna and steam room and raquette ball courts and bassketball courts and stuff! He so cited! Her went on sunday and was there for likes 2 1/2 hours! He had a blast! Then yesser day her and the neighbor lady went and walked for ABVI (The Association for the Blind and Visualy Impaired) mommy typed that part for me! They had fun!!!

So I was mad at her for being gone so long this weekend that I ran like a crazed fuzzyack! (thats what her calls it) through the house and over her feets and into the tub and onto the toilet and into the living room and back again!
It was fun fun fun!

After all that her still wents to work today!
Can I get some of that salmon on toast too and a large tea?

Thanks Douige!

Kitters

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning kitties. Hey, Grayce and Go Go are back. I invited them over here for catnip tea.

Is my lovely Topaz around?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It would be great to see Grayce and Go-Go again.

I need another catniptini Dougie. I do not want to go to the vet agin tomorror even tho Much will be going with me. They did have a nice winder with birdies but Meomy sez I won't be in that room agin.

Luvs, Luzeee

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

It would be great to see Grayce and Go-Go again.

I need another catniptini Dougie. I do not want to go to the vet agin tomorror even tho Much will be going with me. They did have a nice winder with birdies but Meomy sez I won't be in that room agin.

Luvs, Luzeee
wy do you hafta go to the bet agin? i went a kupl weex ago & she stukt me wif a sharp thingy!
~ Firefox

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

wy do you hafta go to the bet agin? i went a kupl weex ago & she stukt me wif a sharp thingy!
~ Firefox
They haf to cleen my teef. I have some teef that aren't in gud shape. Sorry to hear you got stukt.

Luzeee.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey!!! Meowmy has been really tired today and just let me on the computer.

But she yelled at me really loud this morning. Apparently I can't get on the printer to see what's behind it.

Bijou, my sweet!
I've been grooming my belly all morning...

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
our harts are all a flutter caws our sweeties are bak!

gogo an graycie, may wee haf a lunch date?

So dere are 5 of u now...cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.