Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday, Kitters!!! (And her meowmy) Name your flavor of milkshake!

Happy Birthday, Kitters.

Please excuse me, I want to be alone in the quiet room.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hadley's mom

corbet says:

was gong on kity missng das bery scaryies com hom kity you meowmy miss you bery much. dis no gud kity missng bery bery sads. peas com hom kity
we haf not met you. welcome!
yes, bijou a bery speshul kitty. He a siuhmeeze wif blue eyes an we all luv him so much. He been missin a foo daze.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Happy Birthday, Kitters!!! (And her meowmy) Name your flavor of milkshake!

Happy Birthday, Kitters.

Please excuse me, I want to be alone in the quiet room.
oh topaz! we hug u an luv you. we know dis is hard on you, too.

yur bruvfurrs, shenandoah an humble

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi kitty friends. Meowmy let me come by to say hello. I'm sorry I scared you all and made you sad, but I was scared and hiding under a bush in the neighbour's yard. Their doggie had me really scared. The humans went to our house to tell meowmy and purrpa that they thought the kitty under the bush was me so meowmy and purrpa went right over and got me and brought me home. Mika is being a little funny because I guess I smell funny.

Is that my beautiful Topaz over there in the quiet corner. I must run over to give her kitty kisses. She must have been so worried.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hi kitty friends. Meowmy let me come by to say hello. I'm sorry I scared you all and made you sad, but I was scared and hiding under a bush in the neighbour's yard. Their doggie had me really scared. The humans went to our house to tell meowmy and purrpa that they thought the kitty under the bush was me so meowmy and purrpa went right over and got me and brought me home. Mika is being a little funny because I guess I smell funny.

Is that my beautiful Topaz over there in the quiet corner. I must run over to give her kitty kisses. She must have been so worried.
oh bijou! what a horrible ordeel! We send u love. Now rest up and calm down. U at home, safe!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Kewl - Bijou is home. Now we can have the big selebration for Kitters and Meowmy Jill. Brutus and Rufus, get the band playing.

Smudge's Colorado Cafe
would like for you to join us in selebrating
Kitters and her Meowmy's Birthday
with us.

There is Music in the bar

and still lots of b-day cake

Luvs, Luzee, Carly and Much

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome home, Bijou!!

I'm so glad you're back. I almost had to use a bulldozer to clean up all the tissues that Topaz used up! Milkshakes for everybody!!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Welcome home, Bijou!!

I'm so glad you're back. I almost had to use a bulldozer to clean up all the tissues that Topaz used up! Milkshakes for everybody!!!
Thanks Jan.

There were a lot of tears around here too, not the least of which were John's. He was just saying this morning that he's never felt so bad about losing any pet than he's been feeling about Bijou. They have a very special connection and the lovely thing is that Bijou has a unique connection with each of us. He's not just one person's cat. He seems to gift us each with special attention.

Again, thanks for your prayers and vibes.

Hugs,

Linda

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

corbet says:

hapy birfday kitters! wear is da cake? i lik cake.
corbet, we want to gif u some cheese straws, too.
meowmy sez dey a suthern ting......yummy is all we know.

we're glad u come here. wanna play wif us?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

corbet says:

hapy birfday kitters! wear is da cake? i lik cake.
Dougie, get Corbet a big peece of cake rite away.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whew! Meowmy was gone ALL DAY! And I couldn't get on to see if Bijou was ok. We are so glad to hear he is ok. Meowmy maded some chicken soup for dinner, so we send some to Bijou and Auntie Linda and their family to make them all feel better.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Bijou! I am so glad you got home! Thanks for all the biffyday wishes guys! I kinda felt bad having a party with Bijou gone so I am really glad he's home.

Mommy say thanks for the biffyday cake, her like virtual cakes! He's getting old though (29)
I'm still a young lady of 7!
Momma says I still act like a kitten though, and she keeps telling me how cute I am today!

Dougie, momma said I can stay here the rest of the night and have fun and listen to music and dance and eat so can I get a dinner plate and a piece of cake and ice cream and a strawberyy shake? I'm hungry.
Then I'm gonna go and dance the night away!
Hey S+H would you guys like to hang out with me and bring your girlfriends! Party time!!!

Kitters

hadley's mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

corbet, we want to gif u some cheese straws, too.
meowmy sez dey a suthern ting......yummy is all we know.

we're glad u come here. wanna play wif us?
i luv to play, ceese taste gud how old is you i is only 3 mos old, i jus a bebe.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i luv to play, ceese taste gud how old is you i is only 3 mos old, i jus a bebe.
Hi Corbet, I'm Smudge. I like to play too. I'm only a year old, but I way 13 pounds!!!!

hadley's mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi Corbet, I'm Smudge. I like to play too. I'm only a year old, but I way 13 pounds!!!!
hi smudge i don't no how muc i weghs i have to ask meowmy odette, she mite nos. i can git very frisky dis cake is gud dids you hav som smudge? hey kitters hapy birfdays, i wonder if meowmy odette throw me a party fur me birfdays. so gad to hers dat kity bijou cam homs i was worry dat skary.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Hi Bijou! I am so glad you got home! Thanks for all the biffyday wishes guys! I kinda felt bad having a party with Bijou gone so I am really glad he's home.

Mommy say thanks for the biffyday cake, her like virtual cakes! He's getting old though (29)
I'm still a young lady of 7!
Momma says I still act like a kitten though, and she keeps telling me how cute I am today!

Dougie, momma said I can stay here the rest of the night and have fun and listen to music and dance and eat so can I get a dinner plate and a piece of cake and ice cream and a strawberyy shake? I'm hungry.
Then I'm gonna go and dance the night away!
Hey S+H would you guys like to hang out with me and bring your girlfriends! Party time!!!

Kitters
we wood luv to come, and we hafn't herd from dem today, so we come alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.