Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Topaz is so distraught she was late to breakfast. That has never happened before.

Bijou? Come home, mon brave!!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi kitties. This is meowmy Linda. Bijou did not come home again last night. I know that if he were physically able to he would have. Bijou always came when he was called. John and I are very much afraid that Bijou wandered into the corn field behind our neighbour's house and came to a bad ending with a coyote. We all cried a lot of tears last night and are not holding out much hope. Like I said, if Bijou were able to come home he would have because he really does love his humans and wanted to be near us.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

John and I are very much afraid that Bijou wandered into the corn field behind our neighbour's house and came to a bad ending with a coyote. We all cried a lot of tears last night and are not holding out much hope. Like I said, if Bijou were able to come home he would have because he really does love his humans and wanted to be near us.
we wil keep jus in case tho ~ Cable, Chip, Firefox, Java & Pixel

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We are still waiting for Bijou. Could he be stuck somewheres and unable to come home? Still praying for you and Meowmy Linda.

Luvs, Luzee, Carly, and Much

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our neighbours are being very supportive and asking after Bijou so I know if he is spotted they will certainly let us know.

Mika is missing him. She is being very affectionate and "talking" more even with her little broken voice.

Keep your thoughts and prayers coming my friends and thank you for caring.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness!! I don't know how I missed this
Sending you lots of prayers

hadley's mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
corbet says:

was gong on kity missng das bery scaryies com hom kity you meowmy miss you bery much. dis no gud kity missng bery bery sads. peas com hom kity

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There must be some other reason for Bijou to not come home when called and me and mommy are not accepting anything bad to have happened to Bijou!! We still have many going out that he will be found soon like Danielles baby Cedar was and he will be fine! He's got to be ok..

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

There must be some other reason for Bijou to not come home when called and me and mommy are not accepting anything bad to have happened to Bijou!! We still have many going out that he will be found soon like Danielles baby Cedar was and he will be fine! He's got to be ok..

Kitters
we sendin those vibes, too.

an happy birfday to you, lil kitters, sissy

hadley's mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
corbet says:

dis is not gud kity must com homes how long kity missng its make me sads. i tel you now kity com homes now i say so.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Linda, lots of prayers are being said daily for his safe return and for you and your family. I am sending you cyber hugs and the kits send purrs, specially lil Tia, love from Carol, Jasper, Tia and Snowy

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Kitters, here is the special cake that Chef made you.

We hope you have a very happy birthday.

And Bijou, it is time you come home so you can selebrate with us.

Luvs, Luzeee, Carly and Much

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we love kitters and kitters meowmy as well. we wish dem bof a lovely day!

an we are praying for bijou!
Yes a very happy one to you kitters, we hop you hav lots of funs. And we praying hard for bijou to come home, luv jasper, tia and snowy

Status
Not open for further replies.