Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, they aren't always lovey-dovey. But they try not to say anything that would hurt the other person. Meowmy gets upset when daddy gets messy, but then she thinks about all the good things he does and doesn't stay mad.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Oh, they aren't always lovey-dovey. But they try not to say anything that would hurt the other person. Meowmy gets upset when daddy gets messy, but then she thinks about all the good things he does and doesn't stay mad.
Meowmy sez dat is how luv is post to be.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My momma and Daddy will yell at eachoffer sometimes and call each offer naughty names that I can't repeat cuz I'm just a little girl, but then like 2 minutes later they are all nice to eachoffer again.. I don't gets them. But momma says that's how they can be togefur so long and be happy still.

S+H guess whats? Momma said I can have's a birffy day party here at the cafe in 2 weeks. It's momma and mines birffyday on 9/9. Her says they is gonna go to dinner so I can stay at the cafe all day!
Cool huh? You guys wanna go to the store wiff me so we can buy some decorations and party favors? I's gonna be a BIG 7 so we gots to do like a 777 slot machine vegas type of party!! It'll be fun!!!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

My momma and Daddy will yell at eachoffer sometimes and call each offer naughty names that I can't repeat cuz I'm just a little girl, but then like 2 minutes later they are all nice to eachoffer again.. I don't gets them. But momma says that's how they can be togefur so long and be happy still.

S+H guess whats? Momma said I can have's a birffy day party here at the cafe in 2 weeks. It's momma and mines birffyday on 9/9. Her says they is gonna go to dinner so I can stay at the cafe all day!
Cool huh? You guys wanna go to the store wiff me so we can buy some decorations and party favors? I's gonna be a BIG 7 so we gots to do like a 777 slot machine vegas type of party!! It'll be fun!!!

Kitters
WOW! FUN! We wood luv it! U are our bes gurl sissy! (along wif ofurrs)

The game souns like fun. How cool is that! You an yur meowmy gots the same birfyday!

We bring 777 cheese straws to the cafe!
Is on a FRYDAY, wich meowmy sez is the happiest day of the week.

We luv u, kitters!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys! I have been SO busy I haven't been around much. I brought a special treat for every one! 8 little mitted monsters all in a row! Can you catch them, there they go!
I also have the little stray babies with us, they are getting so cute. Meowmy is going to keep the little black runt with the double paws
She is cute and all, but....
11 kittens in Smudges! It may just be too many, I may have to bring them in little groups of 3 or 4 at a time, but today I brought them all.

Bijou and Smudge, I hope you guys are around to play with the babies, I know you like to see them, and big brother Smudge can show them how to be "good" little kitties

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hey Ari - you be careful that wasp doesn't sting you. Meowmy says it hurts a lot and where it bites you the skin all swells up and everything. She had to have her ring cut off one time because one stung her on the finger.

Hello beautiful.
You look positively glowing. Would you like to join me in the corner for a catnip milkshake?

Hi Kitters, Danny, S&H, Lucy, Much, Carly and oh gosh all of you. I love seeing you all here - it is the nicest part of my day. Well, maybe except at nighttime when I cuddle up to sleep with my meowmy.
hey bijou and mika! u 2 booteeful eyed kitties!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Hey guys! I have been SO busy I haven't been around much. I brought a special treat for every one! 8 little mitted monsters all in a row! Can you catch them, there they go!
I also have the little stray babies with us, they are getting so cute. Meowmy is going to keep the little black runt with the double paws
11 kittens in Smudges! It may just be too many, I may have to bring them in little groups of 3 or 4 at a time, but today I brought them all.

Bijou and Smudge, I hope you guys are around to play with the babies, I know you like to see them, and big brother Smudge can show them how to be "good" little kitties
HEY YUKI! GOOD TO SEE U!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there! Sorry we couldn't make it yesterday but meowmy and grandmeowmy were visiting meowmy's sister. They were gone almost 2 weeks and just got back and on Monday the sister starts classes at the university. She's finishing up after taking time to raise a family and other things.

Meowmy saw wild turkeys in our backyard this morning! I wish I had seen them.

Meowmy knows about wasps and their stings. She got stung on her little finger one time. It swelled a little but scared meowmy as she hadn't been stung since she was a little girl.

Kittens to play with!!
Wow! I love to play!

Hello, Bijou. A drink in the quiet booth with you would be wonderful. A snuggle would be even better.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hi there! Sorry we couldn't make it yesterday but meowmy and grandmeowmy were visiting meowmy's sister. They were gone almost 2 weeks and just got back and on Monday the sister starts classes at the university. She's finishing up after taking time to raise a family and other things.

Meowmy knows about wasps and their stings. She got stung on her little finger one time. It swelled a little but scared meowmy as she hadn't been stung since she was a little girl.

Kittens to play with!!
Wow! I love to play!

Hello, Bijou. A drink in the quiet booth with you would be wonderful. A snuggle would be even better.
hey frens! how are u ?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are good. Meomwy has to mend our wand toy, though. She broke it.

Still hot here and hardly any rain. But lots of butterflies to watch!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Kitters
Woo-hoo - a birthday party. Sounds like a lot of fun. I love going shopping - I go with meowmy and daddy sometimes.

Icey - hey we missed you. It's great that you brought the 8 monsters. Smudge and I are going to have fun playing with them. Topaz wants to play too.

Topaz, my beauty, let's play with the kittens and by then we'll be so tired we'll want to curl up together in a perfect little ball and have a lovely nap.

S&H - great to see you guys - you are the greatest.

Anyone seen Danny today?

I think the girls (Carly, Much and Lucy) are in the back somewhere talking to Dougie.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Woo hoo! Kittens to play with! Here, guys, follow me. I'll show you how to scare meowmy by running right at her feet when she's walking!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

WOW! FUN! We wood luv it! U are our bes gurl sissy! (along wif ofurrs)

The game souns like fun. How cool is that! You an yur meowmy gots the same birfyday!

We bring 777 cheese straws to the cafe!
Is on a FRYDAY, wich meowmy sez is the happiest day of the week.

We luv u, kitters!
Momma says it's on a Sunday but that we can party all weekend if we want to. Cheese straws would be so cool. They are yummy!

Oh how fun! Lots of babies to play wiff!! Come on kitties, I'll take 3 of you in the play room with me. We'll have lots of fun!

Originally Posted by gemlady

Kittens to play with!!
Wow! I love to play!

Wow, I can't believe your momma got stung by one of those buggys! I hopes her's ok and her fingger is feeling better! I can't believe her brokes your toy either... Daddy broked one of mine affor. Momma bought a new one (it was only $1)

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Woo hoo! Kittens to play with! Here, guys, follow me. I'll show you how to scare meowmy by running right at her feet when she's walking!
You'll have to teach me hows to do that too!
I'm sure momma would love it!

Kitters

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey kitty frens,

We finally got Dougie to settle down. He was so exsited abowt Kitters b-day that he was running arownd in circles and got himself dizzy.
Chef Emeril wants to go to France and tawk wit all of his fancy chef frens to find the perfect cake for his faverite Kitters.

Meomy's been doin laundry and giving away her TCS points to peeples who want to give gifts. Since she's a premium member she gets too many points and would rather have otter peeples spend them.

Daddy hast to werk but Much and Karlee are keeping him company. They's sleeping so they dont disturb him.

And don't worry about too many kittens, we luv each and every one of them and Rufus and Brutus luv to watch them play.

We hopes that everyone has a good weekend.

Luvs Luzeee

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Hey kitty frens,

We finally got Dougie to settle down. He was so exsited abowt Kitters b-day that he was running arownd in circles and got himself dizzy.
Chef Emeril wants to go to France and tawk wit all of his fancy chef frens to find the perfect cake for his faverite Kitters.

Meomy's been doin laundry and giving away her TCS points to peeples who want to give gifts. Since she's a premium member she gets too many points and would rather have otter peeples spend them.

Daddy hast to werk but Much and Karlee are keeping him company. They's sleeping so they dont disturb him.

And don't worry about too many kittens, we luv each and every one of them and Rufus and Brutus luv to watch them play.

We hopes that everyone has a good weekend.

Luvs Luzeee
Dougie!! You are a silly doggie!!
Momma donated her points a couple times but she hasn't seen anyone saying they needed any.. her been going on shopping sprees buying gifts for new people and stuff!

Momma says her backs a little achey but her still gonna go for a walk. Her's gonna take it easy though her says!

Dougie can I get some lunch? I'd like a sandwich and a salad. Thanks. I'll eat and then I will go play with the kitties again!!

Kitters

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello everykitty, where's everyone been for the last couple days? I was stuck in the house while meowmy was at work and daddy has been fishing (he's been off work since August 1 because he has lots and lots of vacation days). Has anyone seen my lovely Topaz?

Status
Not open for further replies.