Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, meomwy fixed the toy with tape and some of her beading string and it is fun! I just wish she'd follow the rules of play. She keeps breaking them.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

one (it was only $1)
You'll have to teach me hows to do that too!
I'm sure momma would love it!

Kitters
you mus be VEREEE carefull win playn dat gam tho - cuz meowmys will sumtimes kik you aksidentalee! ~ Firefox

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone! Long time no see!!

Meowmy has been busy and has not had the computer on much.
Her connection is so slow that the ol' cheapskate is thinking of upgrading to something beyond dial-up.

Did anyone else see the lunar eclipse the other night? Meowmy got up and watched a lot of it and showed me too. It was going on from about 2:30 to 4:30 here. I even let Meowmy sleep in (a little) the next morning. Oh, Kitters happy birthday! You don't look a day over two! I have missed all my friends and will try to make Meowmy turn on the computer more often.
Love,
Danny

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Danny! When I saw you had posted I just had to come and say hello.

We missed the lunar eclipse - was it good? It's great that your meowmy shared it with you.

We hope your meowmy gets a higher speed internet so you can visit more often. Our meowmy has that high-speed thing but our home computer is really slow and she gets frustrated waiting for pages to load.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

you mus be VEREEE carefull win playn dat gam tho - cuz meowmys will sumtimes kik you aksidentalee! ~ Firefox
Yeah.. got to watch out for those feets!!

Originally Posted by Catfriend

Hello Everyone! Long time no see!!

Meowmy has been busy and has not had the computer on much.
Her connection is so slow that the ol' cheapskate is thinking of upgrading to something beyond dial-up.

Did anyone else see the lunar eclipse the other night? Meowmy got up and watched a lot of it and showed me too. It was going on from about 2:30 to 4:30 here. I even let Meowmy sleep in (a little) the next morning. Oh, Kitters happy birthday! You don't look a day over two! I have missed all my friends and will try to make Meowmy turn on the computer more often.
Love,
Danny
I didn't gets to see it effer!
I missed it!

Hi Dougie! Can I gets an order of Mousey Pizza and a tall coke with crushed ice? Send a coke over to mommy bobbie too please!!

Kitters

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI guys!!!v
Did someone say pizza?

Hello, all, has Bijou arrived, yet? Dougie? A tall pitcher of tea at the corner table, please - with 2 glasses. And an order of chicken bites. Thank You!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

HI guys!!!v
Hello, all, has Bijou arrived, yet? Dougie? A tall pitcher of tea at the corner table, please - with 2 glasses. And an order of chicken bites. Thank You!
Hello beautiful.
As usual, you are looking lovely. Can't wait to snuggle with you.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys, my Meowmy wanted me to drop by an say hi to you all! She's been kinda busy wif skin kids startin some high kinda school or something! She didn't want to make a new thread, but if you could cross your fingers for her skin daughter - she's tryin out for a Mewsical, and gotted something called a call back. So efurryone's all excited. Thanks!

OK...now where are those kittens?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi guys, my Meowmy wanted me to drop by an say hi to you all! She's been kinda busy wif skin kids startin some high kinda school or something! She didn't want to make a new thread, but if you could cross your fingers for her skin daughter - she's tryin out for a Mewsical, and gotted something called a call back. So efurryone's all excited. Thanks!

OK...now where are those kittens?
That is so exciting! We will cross our paws and our eyes (oh, well they may already be a little crossed
- just kidding, we don't have crossed eyes) for her skin daughter. Meowmy said she would cross her fingers too!

Good luck!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

That is so exciting! We will cross our paws and our eyes (oh, well they may already be a little crossed
- just kidding, we don't have crossed eyes) for her skin daughter. Meowmy said she would cross her fingers too!

Good luck!
Meowmy sez thanks!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Good luck to you skinsis on that Mewsical! Meowmy loves mewsicals. Which one? (Oh, and paws and toes crossed!
)

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wow! Good luck to you skinsis on that Mewsical! Meowmy loves mewsicals. Which one? (Oh, and paws and toes crossed!
)
Meowmy sez the mewsical is Guys & Dollz. An skin sissy got the part of a Doll! Thanks fur the vibes!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Ohhh a musikal sownds like so much fun

Carly here - Much and Lucy have to go to the vet place for their check-ups but I don't haf to so I'm staying arownd here. (Chef, for the last time, there is no such thing as perfect Kitters pearls - you will have to find something else to decorate the cake)

Meomy was getting irritated with Daddy cause he said he wanted to go running but he waited and waited and waited. She was afraid he was go to make them late for the vet. But Daddy changed his mind and is taking his shower like a good Daddy. Meowmy luvs him (as do I
) but he does drive her nuts
cause she knows he is going to complain all day abowt not running.

Luvs Carly

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello Again!
Today is a very nice day here, so I am going to take Meowmy out on the leash! We will watch the birds and the squirrels. Before long it will be nothing but rain, rain, rain, so we have to take advantage while we can.
The eclipse was fun. The moon wasn't completely dark but a little reddish, from reflected light from Earth, I think.
It sure is fun to see all my friends again! May I have some hot milk with raspberry flavoring please?
Danny

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor meowmy is sick. She had fever and chills and had to see the doctor. She got sick yesterday, but is feeling a smidge better today. She has to take antibiotics for a whole 10 days.

I gave her a kiss and cuddled with her a while (as long as she rubbed my head
).

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Poor meowmy is sick. She had fever and chills and had to see the doctor. She got sick yesterday, but is feeling a smidge better today. She has to take antibiotics for a whole 10 days.

).
Aw, poor Meowmy Jan. Have Dougie bring her over some chicken soup!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

).
oh, we send purrs and headbutts to her. is her better now? We prayin, an so is meowmy bobbie

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Is ovfurr kitties haffin a raimy day? It rained all day yessfurrday! We slept and goofed off.
It is sunny yesterday and today! Meowmy and I spent a lot of time outside together (don't worry, Meowmy is always on the leash). We will go out again today too!
Could I have a cup of tea and some salmon on toast please?
Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.