Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope i don't get covered in milkshake ! How will i explain that to mommy ?!
I do like a good milkshake though Fav is strawberry, but i cant hav a straw in it cause i go a bit nuts!
Straws, wheres the straw?.. Straws STRAWS STRAWS !!! Ahem, sorry about that

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TA-DA!!!

I got strawberry and chocolate and vanilla shakes. Want any catnip sprinkles?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well done Ari! It seems as though you are actually improving with age.

Has anyone seen my precious Topaz?
If you do, tell her I'm holding a special spot for her over in the corner.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YOO-HOO! I'm here!!!

Hello, Bijou.
Vanilla shake, lots of catnip sprinkles for me.
*tickle tickle*

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi kitty friends. I had a bad time last evening. This strange grey and white cat came up on my deck and tried to fight with me through the screen. Meowmy heard the cat hissing and growling and then I started to hiss and growl myself so meowmy went outside and shooed that cat away. Well, he came right back and meowmy had to go outside again. She finally closed the sliding door so the cat couldn't smell me through the screen. I was so mad at that cat for coming up on my deck - Grrrrrrrrr.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got that problem, too, Bijou. There is a cream, unneutered male that keeps coming up to my screen door. I don't want him near my property and tell him so!
Meowmy will shut the the big door but then he sometimes gets on the edge of the deck rail and look in the window - that peeping tom! I scream at him to shoo and stay away!

Come cuddle with me in the comfy chair, my love. I'll purr your tensions away.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Bijou, I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm constantly having to defend the house from this awful cat from down the street. Meowmy and Daddy don't understand that I don't like trespassers.

Carly

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I've got that problem, too, Bijou. There is a cream, unneutered male that keeps coming up to my screen door. I don't want him near my property and tell him so!
Meowmy will shut the the big door but then he sometimes gets on the edge of the deck rail and look in the window - that peeping tom! I scream at him to shoo and stay away!

It's very frustrating eh, Ari? Nasty cat!

Thank you Bella - I'm feeling better already.

Originally Posted by katachtig

Bijou, I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm constantly having to defend the house from this awful cat from down the street. Meowmy and Daddy don't understand that I don't like trespassers.

Carly
I don't blame you Carly - what right do they have to come to your house without an invite!

Originally Posted by kluchetta

HAPPY BIRFDAY KITTERS!!!
Kitters is having a Birthday! Wow! Happy Birthday pretty kitty. Let me buy you whatever your little heart desires. Dougie, put whatever Kitters wants on my tab please!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I don't blame you Carly - what right do they have to come to your house without an invite!

Kitters is having a Birthday! Wow! Happy Birthday pretty kitty. Let me buy you whatever your little heart desires. Dougie, put whatever Kitters wants on my tab please!
Meowmy thinks it was yesterday, but her computer is broken, so nobody could write yesterday.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Kitters and her meowmy celebrate their birthday on the 9th. But I believe you can celebrate a birthday anyday!

Got you a fish, Kitters.
Sorry it's not purple.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi kitty friends. I had a bad time last evening. This strange grey and white cat came up on my deck and tried to fight with me through the screen. Meowmy heard the cat hissing and growling and then I started to hiss and growl myself so meowmy went outside and shooed that cat away. Well, he came right back and meowmy had to go outside again. She finally closed the sliding door so the cat couldn't smell me through the screen. I was so mad at that cat for coming up on my deck - Grrrrrrrrr.
Ohhh what a naughty naughty kitty coming to bug you like that!

I don't have that problem. Momma and daddy say there is a big black and white kitty here that runs through the yard and momma saw hims sleeping under the truck they were borrowing TWICE! I never saw him (or her I guess) but I'm waiting to see! There is this mean little chattering chipmunk that back talks me, but I will teach him someday!

HAPPY BIRFDAY KITTERS!!!
Oh thanks so much Smudgie!!! Momma gotted me some toys and says her ordered me another cool toy but it's not here yet! Ohhh I can't wait!

Meowmy thinks it was yesterday, but her computer is broken, so nobody could write yesterday.

Yeah, Kitters and her meowmy celebrate their birthday on the 9th. But I believe you can celebrate a birthday anyday!

Got you a fish, Kitters.
Sorry it's not purple.
Ohh partys all the time!! YAY!!!
I did have good birffyday and momma says she did too! Her and daddy even leaved me to let me have a nice long nap while they had dinner!

So what is evefurry one else doing today??

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need to hide here a while cause Meowmy is mad at me. I just wanta see what's in those cups people keep leaving all over the place - is it my fault that they tip over and spill when I'm doing my research? Well, anyway, I spilled an ice cold drink all over Meowmy & sister, and I think I need to hide out for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.