Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Over here, Smudge! There's a cubby in the playroom where you can hide. I'll bring you a milkshake. Okay?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Over here, Smudge! There's a cubby in the playroom where you can hide. I'll bring you a milkshake. Okay?
And, the best part is that our drinks cannot spill here at Smudge's!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caitsith

Hi! Yum! Compliments to Alton Bowser, that chicken,Potato salad with fried mouse tail toppings looks delicious!
I love the entertainment too, The Rockcats are great !
U are purrty!

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Who .. Me ? Hi ! Could i get a cola please? Im so thursty, ive been playing wif dat annoying fing at the back of me, oh, whats mommy call dat fing.. oh yeah, a tail. Mommy was laughing at me, i dont know why ? !

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Smudgie? I think it's safe to come out.

Hey, Daisy! That cola looks delish. Dougie? I'll have one, too, and a large order of mousie tails.

Hello! Anyone seen my Bijoukins?

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi ya, how are you ? I just can get enough of dem mousie tails !
Mommy bin busy, im sure i heard her mention our birfdays!!
WE have two, one for da day we were born and anofer for da day that mommy bought us home from the shelter! Double prezzies !! Yay !!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi ya, how are you ? I just can get enough of dem mousie tails !
Mommy bin busy, im sure i heard her mention our birfdays!!
WE have two, one for da day we were born and anofer for da day that mommy bought us home from the shelter! Double prezzies !! Yay !!
Hello efurryone. I'm in trouble again. This time I broke the cat door coming up from the basement. Well, seriously, if they expect my beautiful large body to fit, they should give me a larger cat door! Ugh!

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hello efurryone. I'm in trouble again. This time I broke the cat door coming up from the basement. Well, seriously, if they expect my beautiful large body to fit, they should give me a larger cat door! Ugh!
I agree . you look like you could do with a nice drink to de stress, what would you like ? i'll get them

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey, maybe you will get a bigger cat flap now ?! Ive had a pretty boring day, ive bin hangin around mommy listening to her to find out what she is is saying about our birfdays. If we haf a party would you like to come? There will be plenty of room and no small cat flaps to worry about ?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Yeah, Kitters and her meowmy celebrate their birthday on the 9th. But I believe you can celebrate a birthday anyday!

Got you a fish, Kitters.
Sorry it's not purple.
happy belayed burfday!

We luv u kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey, maybe you will get a bigger cat flap now ?! Ive had a pretty boring day, ive bin hangin around mommy listening to her to find out what she is is saying about our birfdays. If we haf a party would you like to come? There will be plenty of room and no small cat flaps to worry about ?
hey hi we can bring sum suthern cheese straws! can we be vited too?

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

hey hi we can bring sum suthern cheese straws! can we be vited too?
Yes of course ! My sister and i
Cheese !! Mommy says i will turn into a mouse and start squeekin if i eats too much cheese!! Maybe we should invite everyone and haf a huge party! What do you think?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bijou? Beeeee-joooooooo! Where are yoooooooooooooo?

Hmmm, is this when Meowmy Linda was going away just to play that silly game called golf?

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi!
My name is Tonks. Meowmy said I was being annoying scratching at everything around the house, so I thought I'd come here and see if there were any good places to scratch and get some of that cat nip tea I keep hearing about, maybe some mouse tails too.... is it okay if I join you guys?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Tonks, I'm Smudge, this place was named for my brother!!! We have lotsa fun rooms - you can play or sit by the fire, or eat! Eating's my favorite. Meowmy makes fun of me because she says I can't fit through the cat door! Humph!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Tonks!!! Dere are lots an lots of places to scratch here. They done even mind if you climbs the curtains!
It's so much fun!

Now, since we juss gotted a new house, I still trying to find my scratchin' spots. Daddy keeps yelling at me to not use the new couch. I done know why, it feels so nice under my paws! So, momma put this new cardboard scratcher thing right in front of it to see if I'll start using it. I don't know yet.... maybe. They let me have a few spots in the basement for scratchin' so maybe I'll just stick wiff those.

I'll buy you your first cat nip tea to welcome you to the cafe.

Then would you likes to play wif me! I'm Kitters by the way!

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi Tonks, I'm Smudge, this place was named for my brother!!! We have lotsa fun rooms - you can play or sit by the fire, or eat! Eating's my favorite. Meowmy makes fun of me because she says I can't fit through the cat door! Humph!!
Hi Smudge! Eating is fun, isn't it...

Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Hi Tonks!!! Dere are lots an lots of places to scratch here. They done even mind if you climbs the curtains!
It's so much fun!

Now, since we juss gotted a new house, I still trying to find my scratchin' spots. Daddy keeps yelling at me to not use the new couch. I done know why, it feels so nice under my paws! So, momma put this new cardboard scratcher thing right in front of it to see if I'll start using it. I don't know yet.... maybe. They let me have a few spots in the basement for scratchin' so maybe I'll just stick wiff those.

I'll buy you your first cat nip tea to welcome you to the cafe.

Then would you likes to play wif me! I'm Kitters by the way!
Hello Kitters! Thanks for the cat nip tea, I'd love to play!
but what should we play?

Status
Not open for further replies.