Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Bijou? Beeeee-joooooooo! Where are yoooooooooooooo?

Hmmm, is this when Meowmy Linda was going away just to play that silly game called golf?
Yoo-Hoo! Here I am beautiful. I missed you so much. Meomwy went away all last week golfing just like you guessed and purrpa didn't let me come to see all my friends. I'm here now and I see we have no new kitty. Is she an Italian kitty?

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Yoo-Hoo! Here I am beautiful. I missed you so much. Meomwy went away all last week golfing just like you guessed and purrpa didn't let me come to see all my friends. I'm here now and I see we have no new kitty. Is she an Italian kitty?
You talking about me? My meowmy is Italian, but I'm not, I just likes to pretend

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

You talking about me? My meowmy is Italian, but I'm not, I just likes to pretend
Tee hee, that's OK. Here at Smudge's cafe we can all be whatever we want, eat whatever we like and not gain any weight and all those good things. It's nice to have you join us. Just try not to get in Ari's way, he is known for zipping around and he might run into you by accident. (I think he's had too much catnip.)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BIJOU!

You're here!

Bijou! Brace yourslef! She's headed here at top speed and she has bad brakes!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

BIJOU!

You're here!

Bijou! Brace yourslef! She's headed here at top speed and she has bad brakes!
OOOF! Wow, you seem a bit excited lovely one! It's good that I caught you, I wouldn't want you running into something and getting hurt. How about a snuggle by the fireplace?

Thanks for the warning Ari - just a tad late though.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Smudge! Eating is fun, isn't it...

Hello Kitters! Thanks for the cat nip tea, I'd love to play!
but what should we play?
Would you like to play chase and den climb to the highest spot on the kitty tree and take a nap wiff me?

Kitters

I missed you so much!
Young furry love!!!!

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! Im new here. Im Tabitha, Daisy's sister. My sister comes here sometimes, when she can get on this machine,when mommy isn't looking!! So, i thought i would come and visit.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello Tabitha. Welcome. May I welcome you with a special order of whatever strikes your fancy? Catnip tea, cheesy mouse tails or any of the other lovely gourmet cat food available?

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Would you like to play chase and den climb to the highest spot on the kitty tree and take a nap wiff me?

Kitters
Would I!?!?!

Originally Posted by caitsith

Hi everyone! Im new here. Im Tabitha, Daisy's sister. My sister comes here sometimes, when she can get on this machine,when mommy isn't looking!! So, i thought i would come and visit.
Hi Tabitha, I'm new too, nice to meet you!

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi, cheesey mousie tails sounds great ! thank you . You will have to excuse me, as i dont know anyone yet! I think my sister will be in later too

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! I came here to get away from meowmy.... I think she's mad at me for scratching on the new scratcher she put up in her office.... IDK why, I left the pretty papers she had attached to it.... even though I REALLY wanted to pull them off... oh well.

Cat nip tea please!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes of course ! My sister and i
Cheese !! Mommy says i will turn into a mouse and start squeekin if i eats too much cheese!! Maybe we should invite everyone and haf a huge party! What do you think?
yes, we love partees!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi everyone! I came here to get away from meowmy.... I think she's mad at me for scratching on the new scratcher she put up in her office.... IDK why, I left the pretty papers she had attached to it.... even though I REALLY wanted to pull them off... oh well.

Cat nip tea please!
we send love and hugs. Meowmies can be a pain the butt sometimes!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Yay ! A party it is !! I will have to fuss mommy a lot an tell my sister to behave ! Got a lot to do !!
Daisy and Tabitha - when it comes to anything with cheese, please be careful of my sister Mika. She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES cheese and is such a little diva that she'll probably hiss at you if you touch her cheese.
When she gets mad she huffs and I laugh at her which makes her more mad.
Meowmy teases her too by imitating her.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More new kitties?
Hi Tonk and Tabitha!

I'm Ari and the one sticking close to Bijou is Topaz.

Let me make you a milkshake!

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi. Milkshake sound great. Um am i right in finkin that milkshakes can be a bit messy here sometimes ? My sister, daisy was here a while ago and came home covered in milkshake, obviously i had to do the sisterly thing and give her a wash !

Status
Not open for further replies.