Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dats ok my mommy bin on our machine!
Hope she dont check for paw prints or im in trouble ! I dont know many here but i getting to like it here. How has your day bin?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My day has been good. I've napped and loved on meowmy and plan to do some birdwatching when I leave the cafe.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Glad you've has had a good day
I think i'll have forty whiskers when i get in then maybe fuss mommy a bit then a nap then it will be time for bed!
Thanks for the company
Maybe we can meet for lunch sometime?, my treat

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Daisy, S&H, Kitters, Ari and
Topaz - how is everyone? Daisy, it is really nice of you to come to the cafe. We always like to meet new kitties and hang out. You don't have to stay home alone ever, there are always some kitties here at Smudge's to hang with.

What is your weather like in England? Are you able to sit in a window and watch birdies? Or, do you get to go outside? My purrpa takes me out if I wear my harness and leash. Meowmy still doesn't like it, but he takes me anyway.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hi Daisy, S&H, Kitters, Ari and
Topaz - how is everyone? Daisy, it is really nice of you to come to the cafe. We always like to meet new kitties and hang out. You don't have to stay home alone ever, there are always some kitties here at Smudge's to hang with.

What is your weather like in England? Are you able to sit in a window and watch birdies? Or, do you get to go outside? My purrpa takes me out if I wear my harness and leash. Meowmy still doesn't like it, but he takes me anyway.
Hi, thanks, how are you ? please excuse m0y typin,my paws are pressin tooo manny buttttons aat oncce! Our weather is as i call it 'All four seasons in one day' !! We got lots of windows to watch da birdies!
We used to go outside but we had to move now we live indoors, mommy said that its too dangerous cause of the busy road and foxes here. But we are happy

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yikes! We've had some storms here and the lightning was CLOSE!

Ari was so brave he ran and hid under the bed!

Hello, Bijou.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Yikes! We've had some storms here and the lightning was CLOSE!

Ari was so brave he ran and hid under the bed!

Hello, Bijou.
He he!
That is brave! We had storms here too the past two days, i didn't like it
Mommy always says ' It's alright,it's outside ,it wont hurt you' But i still scared! Do you fancy a drink ?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hello everyone, sorry we've been neglecting the cafe but Meowmy has been off in a mood and didn't let us on the computer. Since it is Labor day weekend in the States this weekend, we are letting Dougie, Rufus, and Brutus have a break so we will be doing the serving this weekend. We are also bringing in a new chef to give Chef Emeril LeChat a break also. So let's welcome chef Alton Bowser who will be doing this special menu for the weekend.

Smudge's Labor Day Weekend
Menu

Fried Chicken
Potato Salad with Fried Mouse Tail toppings
Corn on the Cob with Buttery, Cheesy spread
Apple pie with Catnip garnish

We are also having some entertainment in the lounge
Please welcome the Rockcats

We will be having Karoke for those who would like to perform.

Welcome to our newest customers from the other parts of the world. I hope you enjoy our Labor day weekend festivities.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh, Lucy, Carly and Much! That sounds like a great time you have planned! I liked the Rockcats, meowmy let me watch their video!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caitsith

H..hi Smudge. I not know if i like cat nip tea? but i try. I havin problems typin, my paws are pressin too many buttons on this fing! does it get busy here it look nice . It is nice to get away from my sis,she is SO annoying.She pesters me all the time !!!
hi sweet lil new kity. We are bruvfurrs: Shenadoah and Humble.

Our meowmy teeches hooman kittens, so we only gets to come on weekends. It's good to have u here!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Hello everyone, sorry we've been neglecting the cafe but Meowmy has been off in a mood and didn't let us on the computer. Since it is Labor day weekend in the States this weekend, we are letting Dougie, Rufus, and Brutus have a break so we will be doing the serving this weekend. We are also bringing in a new chef to give Chef Emeril LeChat a break also. So let's welcome chef Alton Bowser who will be doing this special menu for the weekend.

Smudge's Labor Day Weekend
Menu

Fried Chicken
Potato Salad with Fried Mouse Tail toppings
Corn on the Cob with Buttery, Cheesy spread
Apple pie with Catnip garnish

We are also having some entertainment in the lounge
Please welcome the Rockcats

We will be having Karoke for those who would like to perform.

Welcome to our newest customers from the other parts of the world. I hope you enjoy our Labor day weekend festivities.

YUMMY IN OUR TUMMY!

Much, you are lookin speshully good,. How is your wayte? Weren't we worried bout you one time?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luzeeeeeeee, Carly, and Much!!! So nice to hear from you. Tell Meowmy Jana to get out of her mood.
usually help.

Mmm, fried chicken - Meowmy may come!

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi! Yum! Compliments to Alton Bowser, that chicken,Potato salad with fried mouse tail toppings looks delicious!
I love the entertainment too, The Rockcats are great !

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

YUMMY IN OUR TUMMY!

Much, you are lookin speshully good,. How is your wayte? Weren't we worried bout you one time?
Much has done a very good job at keeping her weight up. She's stayed at 8 lbs 6 oz for several weeks now. Meowmy though has said that Carly and I are a little too heavy. We believe we are big-boned.

But we will find out more as Meowmy is taking me and Much to the vet in a couple of weeks for our checkups.

Now our southern gentlemen, Chef Bowser has been sniffing around and has found out that you guys do great cheese straws. He was wondering if you would help him whip up a bunch in the kitchen.

Ari, Dougie tells us that you can be trusted with the milk shake machine. Would you like to make a batch?

I'd also like to welcome Miss Daisy. We hope to see more of you around.

Hugs and kisses to our Smudgie the II, Bijou and Topaz, and little Mika.

Lucy.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I love this place, Mommy is busy watching a programme on tv about cats! So ive sneaked on here! Could i possibly get a drink ? Could i bring my sister here sometimes ?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by caitsith

Thank you! I love this place, Mommy is busy watching a programme on tv about cats! So ive sneaked on here! Could i possibly get a drink ? Could i bring my sister here sometimes ?
Here's an iced catnip tea for you and you can bring your sister any time you want.

Lucy.

Status
Not open for further replies.