Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

hmmmm, we shure she din't steel them!
Ok... I guesses her dinnet steels them, but her puts em all in a box and taked them away. But her says her tryin to get it all set for me to go there too.. Her wants me to be ables to have my own place to play and hang out, whiles they still movin's stuff and not trys to upsets me too much. I'm sensative you know!!

Bruvvers you wants to haves lunch wiff me? I been lonely whiles momma and daddys been doing stuffs... I needs to hang out wiff someone!

Kitters

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Kitters? What do you think of your new place? Find all your toys, yet? Find your litter box? Happy to be with your Daddy and Meowmy?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sooo soo soooooo happy to be wiff momma and daddys. I dinnet hardly leave daddys side all day. And I keeps following dem boff through the house. I can't let's them try to leave me like they did before!
I finded my toys and momma gotted out some of my play balls and WOW!!
they sure do fly far with lots of carpet space! Dats the coolest! And momma hunged up a toy from the hallway closet door. That's pretty cool. I juss can't figure out hows to get the dangged thing down... I pull and pull and it juss yanks right away from me...

I finded the litter box and funny thing is, affer I went to the bacement and came back up, momma went down there to sees if I did anything, (creepy) and so I had to follow her back down to see what she was doing. I don't need her pokin' round my potty.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Kitters - we saw the pictures of you in your new house. You are so beautiful!
Looks like you are having fun with lots of room to run around. Maybe we could come visit you some day.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all! I'm taking a break from taking care of meowmy and coming for the chunky chicken bits. Meowmy says I only need one can of food per day. Sorry, but I am staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarving! Anyone want to join me?

Bijou, that's a hint.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hello all! I'm taking a break from taking care of meowmy and coming for the chunky chicken bits. Meowmy says I only need one can of food per day. Sorry, but I am staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarving! Anyone want to join me?

Bijou, that's a hint.
Oh my beautiful one, I'll get you anything you want. The food here is wonderful as we all know and none of it is fattening. I rather like my girl-cat to have a little meat on her bones if you know what I mean. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ummm..um.. meow?,i mean hel..hello?? I.. im... D... Daisy
I heard bout dis place an mommy is busy an my sis is sleepin an i come to see.
I on mommys new machine but she not know ! cou..could i geta drink ?? maybe??

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caitsith

ummm..um.. meow?,i mean hel..hello?? I.. im... D... Daisy
I heard bout dis place an mommy is busy an my sis is sleepin an i come to see.
I on mommys new machine but she not know ! cou..could i geta drink ?? maybe??
Hi Daisy! I'm Smudge! Dougie should be here somewheres to bring you a drink! Do you like catnip tea?

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
H..hi Smudge. I not know if i like cat nip tea? but i try. I havin problems typin, my paws are pressin too many buttons on this fing! does it get busy here it look nice . It is nice to get away from my sis,she is SO annoying.She pesters me all the time !!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! A new kitty at Smudge's! Welcome, Daisy!
I'm Aristotle but you can call me Ari. Wide load over there...

I HEARD THAT!

Anyway, Topaz is the one cuddling with the blue Siamese, Bijou.

We have great food here and great waiters. RIght, Dougie?

*woof*!

I highly recommend the fried mousie tails with the 3-cheese dip.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari
Is da mousies free range ? My sister pushes me out of da way at dinner time an eats my food. Mommy an Daddy is always tellin her off but she is a piggy! I luv cheese, mommy sayz i shoud da bin a mouse !!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by caitsith

Hi Ari
Is da mousies free range ? My sister pushes me out of da way at dinner time an eats my food. Mommy an Daddy is always tellin her off but she is a piggy! I luv cheese, mommy sayz i shoud da bin a mouse !!
Hi Daisy. Welcome to our special place. My name is Bijou and this blue-eyed beauty is my girlfriend kitty, Topaz. I have a sister, Mika who comes with me sometimes but she usually leaves me and runs off to find Chip. She is like you - she just loves, loves, loves cheese.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Bijou and Milka!
Do you come here often ? What is da food like ? I bin waiting to get a cat nip tea, i thought i might try it. Im glad someone else loves cheese!!
Mommy sayz that if i eat too much cheese i will start squeeking and turn into a mouse !! What is your fav food here?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Ok... I guesses her dinnet steels them, but her puts em all in a box and taked them away. But her says her tryin to get it all set for me to go there too.. Her wants me to be ables to have my own place to play and hang out, whiles they still movin's stuff and not trys to upsets me too much. I'm sensative you know!!

Bruvvers you wants to haves lunch wiff me? I been lonely whiles momma and daddys been doing stuffs... I needs to hang out wiff someone!

Kitters
we jus npw saw dis. Meowmy been sik wif a cold.

Can we still haf lunch?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Daisy! How about a milkshake? Or maybe a catnip cola?

Hey, there, Southern Gentlemen! Sorry to hear Meomwy Bobbie has been sick. Sounds like she needs a tall cola on crushed ice.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Meowmy grabbed the computer. Seems to think it's hers.

Dougie, a double order of fried mousie tails and cheese sauce and catnip colas.

*woof!*

Status
Not open for further replies.