Sleeping Kitties!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oh, angel is such a good looking boy! and he's got his own blankie too!

is that a woolrich bed angel is laying in?
  He does have his own blankie, but it was in his other bed, in my room, so I just pulled this one out for him because it was chilly.  

I don't know what brand the bed is. I'll have to look. I found it at a store called Olies, for $20.00 I think? So got it for him. 

Now he has a bed in the living room, & one in the bedroom. 

@MServant  ,  He is so soft & silky! I tell him that's why I love on him so much, because he's so yummy!!​

If he could talk, his little boy voice would be saying, "Moooom, Stoooop!" 

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

@MServant  ,  He is so soft & silky! I tell him that's why I love on him so much, because he's so yummy!!​

If he could talk, his little boy voice would be saying, "Moooom, Stoooop!" 
   I don't think so, if he wanted you to stop snoogling him so much he wouldn't show off his irrisitable belly fur and chin like he does. 
    I reckon Angel secretly likes his pampering.  

beautifuleyes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Funny you ask, I hardly have any of his pads actually, he usually keeps his paws tucked well in when he's sleeping (probably because my apartment isn't that warm).   I did find this one though which I don't think I've posted - certainly not for a long time. Love this photo of my boy.  :heart3:     He was pretty young here, only about 5 or 6 months and his pads are a little darker now, but not much.  I think they are called lilac.
I love him he's so irresistibly gorgeous

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Her tabby rings are expanding nicely like a little furry ball.  
   I hope she loves her belly being rubbed to help her staying comfy because she is too cute not to want to do that.  

beautifuleyes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:heart4:   Her tabby rings are expanding nicely like a little furry ball.  :heart4:    I hope she loves her belly being rubbed to help her staying comfy because she is too cute not to want to do that.  
She doesn't let me touch her belly much at all but for some reason my best friend who is a vet tech can feel her belly to check her and she just lets her. Maybe she senses that I am inexperienced and Ashley is not?

beautifuleyes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aw, thank you @beautifuleyes
 , I think so too.  :heart4:   He's a bit bigger and chubbier now he's 4 but if anything he's even more irresisible.  :blush:

This picture is rather flattering if I'm honest, it hides his wobbly spay-belly and rather broad behind.  :bigthumb:   (He likes his food a little too much for his more sedate, grown up cat lifestyle of sleeping 23 hours a day).
[/quote
He's still irresistible I love him

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, last night Tom and I watched a movie, and Casper "sat with" for 2 whole hours inbetween us.  Getting his belly rubbed. For 2 hours!

Then, it was time for bed and as usual, he followed us upstairs.  I went off to do something before climbing in, and came back to find him like this, right smack in the middle of my spot.  Waiting for me lol.

Not quite asleep, but getting close.

I luv dis cat :heart4:
He's beautiful. Deserves 2 hours at least of non stop stroking.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny you ask, I hardly have any of his pads actually, he usually keeps his paws tucked well in when he's sleeping (probably because my apartment isn't that warm).   I did find this one though which I don't think I've posted - certainly not for a long time. Love this photo of my boy.  :heart3:     He was pretty young here, only about 5 or 6 months and his pads are a little darker now, but not much.  I think they are called lilac.
Lovely Mouse.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Norachan
Ibthinj it's the light. His colour hahasn't changed. I'm trying to send you a different picture but I'm having problems. I'll try again.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

He does have his own blankie, but it was in his other bed, in my room, so I just pulled this one out for him because it was chilly.  

I don't know what brand the bed is. I'll have to look. I found it at a store called Olies, for $20.00 I think? So got it for him. 

Now he has a bed in the living room, & one in the bedroom. 

awww! i do that for my two too, can't stand to think they may be chilly.