Sleeping Kitties!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This picture is rather flattering if I'm honest, it hides his wobbly spay-belly and rather broad behind.  
  (He likes his food a little too much for his more sedate, grown up cat lifestyle of sleeping 23 hours a day).
He is so handsome. He has such gorgeous eyes and such a sweet, expressive little face. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

He is so handsome. He has such gorgeous eyes and such a sweet, expressive little face. 
LoL, thank you Kat0121.   His face can certainly be expressive but most of the expressions would notbe appropriate for the sleeping kitties thread.  
   He's far too cheeky when he's awake.

Last edited:

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This picture is rather flattering if I'm honest, it hides his wobbly spay-belly and rather broad behind.  
  (He likes his food a little too much for his more sedate, grown up cat lifestyle of sleeping 23 hours a day).
He is Sinbad's brother! Look at those big spread toes!! 

he is so cute. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm really not sure how this could be comfortable, but she loves to sleep on her back!
LoL, that is one fluffy ruff.  
  Very pretty.   Maybe all that fur round her neck gives her extra support when she hangs her head off the cushion like that?  

ericastar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
LoL, that is one fluffy ruff.  :heart3:   Very pretty.   Maybe all that fur round her neck gives her extra support when she hangs her head off the cushion like that?  :D
Yes, she definitely has some thick neck fur! It's a daily battle for both of us! I call it her lions mane!