Sleeping Kitties!

evamilly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ahh bless it looks like she's fallen asleep after reading a chapter in her book, so funny!

beautifuleyes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hee hee, Sox sure looks comfy in these photos @beautifuleyes
 .  Sox' fur looks fabulous, I wish I could touch and feel from the pictures, it looks really soft and thick. :heart4:
Her fur is very soft and thick I love when she curls up next to me at night. She will be having kittens soon and I'm so nervous anxious and excited all at the same time.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Her fur is very soft and thick I love when she curls up next to me at night. She will be having kittens soon and I'm so nervous anxious and excited all at the same time.
    So now I can look forward to photos of Sox sleeping with her kittens!   Yey.  
   I will have my fingers crossed everything goes well for her and her babies, and look out for any thread you start in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care.  

beautifuleyes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:hyper:     So now I can look forward to photos of Sox sleeping with her kittens!   Yey.  :heart4:    I will have my fingers crossed everything goes well for her and her babies, and look out for any thread you start in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care.  
I will look for the pregnant cats and kitten care as I need all the knowledge I can get about the upcoming birth. This will be my first pet birth. This is not her first litter but it will be her last as she is getting spayed once she has her babies and is able to be. I can't wait to meet her kittens and will definately post pictures as soon as they are here.

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

sinbad? i love his black/grey paw pads.
Yeah. I've been on the couch all week, and he likes to wedge himself in next to me like that and snooze.  
  I took that because it shows off his "lipstick." He's a little gothcat with black stripes on his lips and eyes that look like lipstick and eyeliner. It's so cute.