Sleeping Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
So many super-gorgeous sleepy felines here, I feel it would be mean of me not to let Mouse be part of this cuteness overload. I don't think there could ever be enough votes for this competition though. :lol: It was way too hard even choosing which photo of Mouse to use. :thud:

My entry: This was the Mouse as I found him one day when I came home from work - nicely sandwiched between my pillows for maximum cosiness. Funny cat, he could at least have pulled the fleece up over his paws. :dunno:
P1020729.JPG
. :disturbed: :evilgrin:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So many super-gorgeous sleepy felines here, I feel it would be mean of me not to let Mouse be part of this cuteness overload. I don't think there could ever be enough votes for this competition though. :lol: It was way too hard even choosing which photo of Mouse to use. :thud:

My entry: This was the Mouse as I found him one day when I came home from work - nicely sandwiched between my pillows for maximum cosiness. Funny cat, he could at least have pulled the fleece up over his paws. :dunno:
View attachment 214752 . :disturbed: :evilgrin:
mservant mservant - Ahhh... just one time. We were all just about to start the chant -

~~(¯¯Cº> Mouse!
~~(¯¯Cº> Mouse!
~~(¯¯Cº> Mouse!
~~(¯¯Cº> Mouse!

;)

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted this in another thread several years ago, but it's still my favorite "sleeping" pic...

Pippen as a kitten snuggling with Babee shortly after she lost her leg ('03). They were always good buddies.
We lost them both in 2016, each finally succumbing to separate illnesses.

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted this in another thread several years ago, but it's still my favorite "sleeping" pic...

Pippen as a kitten snuggling with Babee shortly after she lost her leg ('03). They were always good buddies.
We lost them both in 2015, each finally succumbing to separate illnesses.

furmonster mom furmonster mom - Pippen was incredibly beautiful; I so sorry that you lost her. Was she a Mau or a wonderfully patterned Spotted Silver Tabby?

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
furmonster mom furmonster mom - Pippen was incredibly beautiful; I so sorry that you lost her. Was she a Mau or a wonderfully patterned Spotted Silver Tabby?
Pippen was a "he" (named for the accidentally mischievous Hobbit), and he was an Ocicat.
His mother (Teaka) and brother (Loki, my avatar), are still kicking around here. I think I have a pic of the whole family somewhere...

Ah, here we go; Pippen next to Loki (dark), with Teaka in the foreground

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pippen was a "he" (named for the accidentally mischievous Hobbit), and he was an Ocicat.
His mother (Teaka) and brother (Loki, my avatar), are still kicking around here. I think I have a pic of the whole family somewhere...

Ah, here we go; Pippen next to Loki (dark), with Teaka in the foreground

What a glorious trio; thanks for showing them off!

Status
Not open for further replies.